Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST (468 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Help needed in sending a parcel to Kenya from Nigeria ? / Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST by OmenkaIA(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello and good evening.

Someone just helped me purchase a laptop recently in Lagos and will want to send it across to me here in Port Harcourt. I've been trying to find a way of getting it across but have not been able to make any good progress. Just this morning someone suggested that I should use the services of NIPOST. Just want to inquire if anyone here has used their services before and how much it will likely cost me. Also the safety of the item as well.
Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST by yesloaded: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
OmenkaIA:
Hello and good evening.

Someone just helped me purchase a laptop recently in Lagos and will want to send it across to me here in Port Harcourt. I've been trying to find a way of getting it across but have not been able to make any good progress. Just this morning someone suggested that I should use the services of NIPOST. Just want to inquire if anyone here has used their services before and how much it will likely cost me. Also the safety of the item as well.
through EMS, if the laptop is 5kg below its charged at 3470naira.
Re: Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST by Ademola4705: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
OmenkaIA:
Hello and good evening.

Yes i used sent some items to the usa snd they got it intact. It took longer than usual tho.
Re: Cost Of Sending A Parcel Through NIPOST by samuel19222(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oga tell the person make he/she use God is Good motor logistic for quick, save and fast delivery

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World Largest Plane Finally Take To The Skies / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Orile Oshodi, Lagos / Latest IELTS Writing Topics May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.