Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Prepared Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prepared Are You? (178 Views)

The Resurrected Jesus Is Coming Back Again. How Prepared Are We? / How Prepared Are You For Rapture. / How Prepared Are You For The Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You? by flakky02: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
You remember the video clip of the Ethiopian Airline that crash landed... ☹
I deleted everything picture and video that would remind me of the ugly incident but when I read what a Sister posted to me I realised there is a message behind all that happened. Please, read.

Since the news of the Ethiopian crash, I activated my defense mechanism by not allowing the news sink and overwhelm me. People kept forwarding the video of the last minutes of the victims in the Plane to me, I kept deleting it because I didn't want to absorb the news.
Then yesterday, while I was driving to work, I was enjoying one of my favorite gospel songs playing on my car stereo, boom! it hit me. God spoke audibly and said, "Have you thought about the Ethiopian crash?' I responded audibly too as if talking to some one riding with me, I said I don't want to think or talk about it.
"You have to", the voice said.
Then I said Father, you knew it will happen, yet you allowed it, Father they were crying and calling on you for help, Daddy you did not respond. Daddy, the young, the old were there, even the unborn, but Daddy you chose not to answer. I dont understand.
He said to me, "I said I will come like a thief; when people are not expecting me. But you people choose to ignore my warning. All flesh shall die; the righteous and the unrighteous, the young and the old. After that they will answer to me. How I call people home is immaterial, just be prepared".
He said, "what I say to you I say to all, you better be prepared, and tell my children to be prepared to meet with me, live every minute as if it would be the last. It took only 6 minutes for me to call 157 people back, it won't take me one minute to call the whole world back if I choose. Stop your procrastination, Stop chasing shadows, stop running after vanity.

Inside that aircraft those people would have been very ready to trade all they have to stay alive. At that point in time it did not matter to them anymore. You mortals, quit acting like you are in charge. I, God of all flesh I am in charge and I do what I please".
This is an awakening call, to all believers to hold on strongly to their salvation. Stop the spiritual carelessness, and to those yet to accept the gift of salvation, do it NOW, the next minute is not quarrantteed. If anyone in that plane was unsaved, in the confusion he/she will not remember to make peace with God before the bang that took them all away. That bang could be for anybody anytime. Theirs was Sunday morning through that ill fated crash; now they are answering to their maker. The time is NOW, be ready incase the master calls.That's what God said to tell His people.
God help and preserve us all. Amen.

#copied

(1) (Reply)

Many Flatteries In The Antichrist Policy. / "In That Hour Jesus Rejoiced In Spirit." / Prayer Points On Today's Heavens: Saturday,april 20,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.