Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor (585 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor by splendid22(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigerian actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor means different things to people. While many label her as the busty and sexy role interpreter, others simply see her as a another media sensation.

Cossy doesn’t’ just get attention and make men gape in amazement at the dexterity of her sprawling boobs, she also gets attention with her voice.

She isn’t just another actress with sex appeal, she has an amazing voice texture.
The actress has been tantalizing her fans with the alluring visuals of her music video titled ‘Faya’
In a chat with TheNewsGuru, Cossy explains the inspiration behind the song.

“What inspired the song is the love I have for a particular guy.I see him around but he doesn’t know the depth of my love for him”, she said.

When asked If she cares about what critics say about her venturing into music, she said:” I really don’t care what people think .I don’t even notice if they underate my singing talent or not. I recently created an avenue where people can watch me perform life once every month. It is called ‘Cossy and the girls’. The second edition is on the 27th April. My fans love my music”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-dont-care-if-people-underrate-my-singing-talent-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor by jabor4Naija(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Singing talent? Oh Gawd, it is finished

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
some people are abusing the word "talent" just like others will abuse the word LOVE... this woman has NO talent, dont remotely know what "talent" is (even if it slapped her in the face), and anybody thinking she has any singing "talent" must be as deluded as her.

i guess hawking her now sagging big tittays (at her old age) doesnt pay any longer, so she needs new means of feeding herself...

CUNT E NEW!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Care If People Underrate My Singing Talent- Cossy Orjiakor by quintessence007(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Talent my foot! Always sounding h@rny in her stupid songs

(1) (Reply)

Jordyn Woods Gets A Portrait From A Nigerian Fan / Temi Otedola Takes Coachella, Her Man, Mr. Eazi Reacts / Ex Miss Nollywood Nigeria Gwen Ello Tagbarha Celebrate Warri Billionaire Ayiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.