Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup (3400 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by chimjoshjuan: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tania Omotayo who took to her insta-story to share her experience of having her mum over, said she keeps putting thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup. According to Tania Omotayo, the thread her mum keeps putting on her baby's hair to stop hiccup doesn't work.

See her post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/tania-omotayo-says-her-mum-keeps-putting-thread-on-her-babys-hair-to-stop-hiccup/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by itspzpics(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by AJOBI77(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
It used to work oo

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by emeijeh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Every mother in-law does it

Naija! grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
all these yeyebrities can't do without social media.. imagine her coming to share what was used for her while a baby... those days of cloth napkins.. now she is ranting like a mad dog... I guess some of them wouldn't have been popular without the social media...

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Raydos: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by teresafaith: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
If you like don't give your baby water to drink, be there listening to those mumu doctor and nurse, saying six months exclusive

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by joseo: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
It works, Just be patience enough
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by NobleAngell(f): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mothers and their ancient beliefs. I normally don't believe in all those but i heard they work.
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by dollytino4real(f): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
even me i have tout of it and d connection mouth and head
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by EbukaHades10(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2019
It works for others but doesn't work for some.

But who da fawk cares

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Keep your shyt out of the Internet, ode! She did same to you.
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by derrydinny: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2019
if we call this one wizkid ex, some mumu go dey vex, see undiluted stupidity in display, I pity her husband sha, she looks like the type of woman that will gossip around with what her husband tells her
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2019
teresafaith:
If you like don't give your baby water to drink, be there listening to those mumu doctor and nurse, saying six months exclusive
Don't say what you don't know and insult people ignorantly

6 months exclusive breastfeeding works
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by webincomeplus(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2019
teresafaith:
So, you know better than the WHO that issued the recommendation based on research? Why not try to learn the reasons why it's not safe to give water to babies less than 6-months old rather than embarrass your education and intelligence level on a public forum?
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by TANID(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2019
And It's News Now Anyway Na White I Go Get Married With So I May Not Have This Kind Of Wahala
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:
And It's News Now
Anyway Na White I Go Get Married With So I May Not Have This Kind Of Wahala

SMH

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by TANID(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

SMH
grin grin grin Kilode Why Is Not Good
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:

grin grin grin
Kilode Why
Is Not Good
Everybody want to marry Oyinbo angry

What happen to Nigerian girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by TANID(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Everybody want to marry Oyinbo angry

What happen to Nigerian girls?
Actually My Own Case I Not Like That Everyboy
Na Jeje I Dey For Facebook That Day When That Oyinbo Girl Slide Into My Box Of Message After A Lot Of Questions She Ask Me About My Life Like What's My Age My Relationship Status Among Others
At The End Of The story She Then Ask Me To Be In Relationship With Her It's Took Me Long Time To Accepted Her Because Of Long Distance But At The End Of The Day I Get Into Relationship With Her
So I'm Not The One Wey Do Ayoju Ran O o o any girl is a girl to me i don't get Into Relationship Because Of Money, Skin, Or Anything
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Ayobami7(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Seen
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:

Actually My Own Case I Not Like That Everyboy
Na Jeje I Dey For Facebook That Day When That Oyinbo Girl Slide Into My Box Of Message After A Lot Of Questions She Ask Me About My Life Like What's My Age My Relationship Status Among Others
At The End Of The story She Then Ask Me To Be In Relationship With Her It's Took Me Long Time To Accepted Her Because Of Long Distance But At The End Of The Day I Get Into Relationship With Her
So I'm Not The One Wey Do Ayoju Ran O o o any girl is a girl to me i don't get Into Relationship Because Of Money, Skin, Or Anything
so you're in love with the person you're yet to seel sad
I mean face to face
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by TANID(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:
so you're in love with the person you're yet to seel sad I mean face to face
Yes nah! grin grin grin But Seriously Getting Married With Her Am Not Yet Sure
Re: Tania Omotayo Says Her Mum Is Putting Thread on her baby's hair to stop hiccup by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:

Yes nah! grin grin grin
But Seriously Getting Married With Her Am Not Yet Sure

Better!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OZO Of Bbnaija: See What Most Nigerian Women Are Saying About Ozo. / EndSARS: “They Think We Are Joking But We Are Not” – Don Jazzy / Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.