Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 (43082 Views)

Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 24th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by viktor17: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
frankmoney:
Manchester United needs a new first 11 , the team is filled with jokers , sell Pogba , young , Jones , lingard , and get new players for crying out loud
Sell sell sell. List a few United should buy and you'd see that it's not such an easy task.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by oluwasegun007(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Beulah77:
ManU should sell Pogba, De Gea, Rashford, Ashley Young, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Lingard and Martial

Na who kon remain...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Reussite: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
The scoreline is completely annoying considering City didn't even play their usual high press...De jea should have done better preventing Silva's goal sad
So that is how Pep would just win the EPL back to back? lipsrsealed Liverpool I blame U guys for giving away a 4 point lead whilst City were losing games angry.
The whole United 10 players needs urgent replacement, this is a disgrace for a top club like United(7 losses in 9 games) WTF!!! lipsrsealed. Better luck next season Liverpool cry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Honor10:
All these players need to go, I mean they need to go.

They can't pass.
They can't shoot
They can't dribble
if they manage to shoot, it won't even get close to the post.

Thinking about it, is giving me headache self. chai

Sorry you hear.. Night Don come...

Come and go and sleep grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by jacobnel(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Infact I hate Woman United and Everton....they are the two most useless club in the whole world..it will never be well with Everton.They will be fighting for relegation all through their Stay in EPL.As for Woman United Naaa sorry be their name,they will be fighting for Europa league all season...���

Vizzy4u:
YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING....grin GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by stanleyfolarin: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Minemrys:

chelsea go stil flog una. No be Man U? We would pay in kind. A day would c0me when u guys would need us. Na then we go loose to una opp0nent.
Liverpool had already done in 2010 when Man U needed them to get a draw against Chelsea for Man U to win the league but they lost 2 nil to Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by naturalwaves: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
stanleyfolarin:
in 2010, Liverpool needed to get s draw against Chelsea at An field for Man U to win the league but they lost 2 nil to Chelsea.
Yeah
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Reussite: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
fecta:

Sorry for you.

Failure is ya name
So says a Liverpool fan
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nothing gives us much joy than ending liverpool's title hopes. Man u were supposed to end it when we met some weeks back but we had THREE FIRST HALF SUBS with injured rasford still yet we painfully drew 0-0. If everton(your brothers) dont do u any favours, do u expect us to do u any? Man u and mancity re brothers. We always got eachother's back. Some people will not sleep well this nightgrin Fecta go to bedgrin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by naturalwaves: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Reussite:
The scoreline is completely annoying considering City didn't even play their usual high press...De jea should have done better preventing Silva's goal sad
So that is how Pep would just win the EPL back to back? lipsrsealed Liverpool I blame U guys for giving away a 4 point lead whilst City were losing games angry.
The whole United 10 players needs urgent replacement, this is a disgrace for a top club like United(7 losses in 9 games) WTF!!! lipsrsealed. Better luck next season Liverpool cry
That Silver's goal is tough to catch o.........it was fast and grounded....not too easy going to the ground with the hands that fast. It is the mumu Luke Shaw that should be blamed for that one, he gave Silver too much space. However, I feel DE GEA should have tried a bit more for the 2nd goal .
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
jacobnel:

Infact I hate Woman United and Everton....they are the two most useless club in the whole world..it will never be well with Everton.They will be fighting for relegation all through their Stay in EPL.As for Woman United Naaa sorry be their name,they will be fighting for Europa league all season...���

Be quiet please... Liverpool have only themselves to blame if this title goes to Etihad again come next month... Ffs you had 7 point advantage over the oil mercenaries, and you squandered it with fewer competitions.
Now, channel your energy to praying for a miracle gift from Everton or Leicester.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by omachimyk(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
yungmill:
Liverpool can only win the EPL when cars start flying.

The always walking alone club come May 1 barca will hammer in your trophy less mantra as usual and put y'all where you belong, it's gonna be an EPL clean sweep that's if spur's got the balls to even whoop Ajax.

You Will Never Win Anything.
i will remember this
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Orlandihno(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Raydos:
KARIUS:: I woke up in DE gea's body, so how this shįť turn into freaky Wednesday!! But we got no choice than to chop this 2-0, I can't believe that it's Ole gunnar!! Ole gunnar!!!
Yeah! That's ma nigger, wha'tup ma nigger!! I luv how this freaky Wednesday turned 'em upside �. They were against Chelsea yesterday 4 a mere drawing of d match. It'z a damn pity!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
jacobnel:

Your's in distress,
jacobnel.
gringringringringrin cry me a river na Or better still coman beat megrin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by borie4u(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Many of you need to first check the replay and angle. There is no keeper that will catch the first goal. The angle was tight and the keeper position can never allow him to catch it. Degea should have done better for the second but i wont really blame him much cos the shot was fast
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Ozkar: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
borie4u:
Many of you need to first check the replay and angle. There is no keeper that will catch the first goal. The angle was tight and the keeper position can never allow him to catch it. Degea should have done better for the second but i wont really blame him much cos the shot was fast
it's not even his fault he's been conceding a lot lately. The shitty defence doesn't provide De Gea any cover.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by mmclatino(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
More weaken
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
THEY HAVE BEEN WALKING ALONE IN THE WILDERNESS. On behalf of all man u fans on nairaland and beyond;we say March on!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Chevronstaff: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
7th loss in 9 games since becoming Permanent Manager.. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has really show us the difference between Dating and Marriage..

Solskjær's preference for useless English Players and Academy graduates , especially Lingard,Young and Rashford will be his downfall....!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Minemrys: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
stanleyfolarin:
Liverpool had already done in 2010 when Man U needed them to get a draw against Chelsea for Man U to win the league but they lost 2 nil to Chelsea
lol. That was a mistake.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by barinedan(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
I can never support the devil's club. I don't even understand why Liverpool fans seem to be more disappointed in Manu loss than Manu fans
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Aystarz: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Raydos:
KARIUS:: I woke up in DE gea's body, so how this shįť turn into freaky Wednesday!! But we got no choice than to chop this 2-0, I can't believe that it's Ole gunnar!! Ole gunnar!!!

Bwahahahahahah... This is hilarious
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
fecta:
All Man Utd players and officials will suffer in hell.

And all Man Utd fan happy for Man Utd Lossing will get get accident.

And de gea is an idiot he could have caught that.

And pep will die a painful death.

I am out.

Man Utd will die today the club is Over
Just take a look at this ORUE!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by GbadeTehmy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm not in the cabins of criticism with ole appointment.. He has that tactics to deliver the team from the wallowing inside pit..The team its self have lost enthusiasm of a world profile football team..The cycle of players paraded in that team those not have the quality and skill to deliver the world class football and this is the nexus of the problem united is facing..
The only solution i see is to disperse the current player whose can not deliver the aforementioned quality away...without that united is only chasing shadow n will never see the light of the day..
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Beulah77:
ManU should sell Pogba, De Gea, Rashford, Ashley Young, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Lingard and Martial

Na be say you want make the club close be that who come remain?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
This might not sit well with some of y'all but David De Gea can GTFO for all i care. Of the nine goals we've conceded in the past three games he's been culpable for at least five and that's unacceptable.

If Ole had any balls, Sergio would be in goal till the end of the season cos the head on that skinny Spaniard just ain't in the right place.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by GbadeTehmy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na be say you want make the club close be that who come remain?

Make everybody dey go jare
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by barinedan(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
stanleyfolarin:
so it is payback time abii?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Reussite: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
The only consoling news for Liverpool would be Virgil VD clinching the PFA ahead of Sterling which I am happy about.
I wish them the best next week tuesday in Camp Nou. I hope they go on to win the UCL.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 by Koolking(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Memberclub:
man utd is no richer than barcelona and Madrid. Stop that nonsense talk

What are you saying? Man Utd is richer and more valuable than Barca and Real Madrid.

2018 Man Utd led and still maintained the lead

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes%27_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 / Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.