Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently (965 Views)

Service Of A Webmaster Needed Urgently / Webmaster Needed Here / Webmaster Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by tripplem2018: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2019
My site is having serious issues, please I need a good and experienced webmaster to help me resolve the issue...

Please reply this post and I will contact you.

Very very urgent.

Thank you.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by BossNiji019(m): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by ogunjobiolaide: 4:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Lets talk on WhatsApp 08063718360.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by donsheddy1(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2019
tripplem2018:
My site is having serious issues, please I need a good and experienced webmaster to help me resolve the issue...

Very very urgent.

Thank you.
hi, has it been resolved? If not contact me via my signature.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by mcqwerty(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2019
I can see you have exceeded your monthly bandwidth allowance.
You need to get this fixed.
Let me know if you need my help.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by tripplem2018: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2019
mcqwerty:

I can see you have exceeded your monthly bandwidth allowance.
You need to get this fixed.
Let me know if you need my help.

It's not bandwidth issue.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by Bizmagnet: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2019
tripplem2018:

Very very urgent.

Thank you.

WhatsApp me: 0812-341-9967
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by havilahconsults: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
tripplem2018:
Contact Havilah Consults for the best reserved service on 070 six seven one 90 two two two
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by IamDamilare(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

Do you want to receive online payment via PayPal in Nigeria and you are having issues in opening a PayPal Account that can send and receive online payment.

Please visit my website to watch the video and Open a PayPal account WITHOUT VPN For FREE

Visit this Link
https://www.iamdamilare.com/Paypal-nigeria-send-and-receive-money/
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by Kamxin(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
tripplem2018:

Very very urgent.

Thank you.

Contact us @ Weblinktechnologies.net
call/whatsapp: 08027886496
For a professional solution
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by etoluw: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
tripplem2018:

Very very urgent.

Thank you.

is it wordpress?
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by ediko5(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Contact me via my signature. I am available to help thou.
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by resosdigital(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2019
tripplem2018:

It's not bandwidth issue.
If it is the website linked on your signature, then it is definitely a resource limit problem. All you need is upgrade your hosting plan and you will be good to go.

Else, kindly list the website and the problem currently faced, you may never know, might be an easy fix someone can just drop here
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by AkinseteK(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
tripplem2018:

Very very urgent.

Thank you.

I can help you out kindly call/whatsapp me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: A Good Webmaster Needed And Urgently by tripplem2018: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
resosdigital:

If it is the website linked on your signature, then it is definitely a resource limit problem. All you need is upgrade your hosting plan and you will be good to go.

Else, kindly list the website and the problem currently faced, you may never know, might be an easy fix someone can just drop here

It's not a bandwidth limit problem. Some plugins I installed were running processes that hogged CPU space allocated to my site.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Solutions / Smadav Pro 13 Serial Key / Order For Resell Right Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.