Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) (53558 Views)

My One Night Experience At The Turkish Airlines Istanbul Airport Terminal / Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by xreal: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Heartbender:
Why does it look like a snake? shocked

Inspiration: Cobra.

1 Like

Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by Revolva(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
That is why I like americans you will never see them wasting so much money on irrelevant structures

So na to build world biggest airport be turkey problem hahaha

When their president is a dictator
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by wildernessVoice: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm afraid of venom for teaming passegers �
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:
That's over half Nigeria's national budget going for an airport....

We keep reminding you that you are dirt poor but you keep breeding like rats and exponentially growing your poverty and frustration.
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by Imustreturn(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Snake like airport. Same snake like at Dubai hotel. Werin this people see for snake self
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by yemifez: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Heartbender:

la-la was involved in its design

1 Like

Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by KingGeorge5(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Heartbender:

I will avoid that airport

1 Like

Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by tygaveli(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked DANGOTE this airport networth pass your own oo
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by DaV8King(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Revolva:
That is why I like americans you will never see them wasting so much money on irrelevant structures

So na to build world biggest airport be turkey problem hahaha

When their president is a dictator

It's not a waste considering it will serve as a base for Turkish Airlines to expand their operations.

Last year, Turkish Airlines made US$ 11 billion flying 339 aircraft to 304 destinations on 5 continents.

With a plan to add 200+ more aircraft, they surely need the big airport.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Airlines
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Heartbender:
Cos it was designed by lalatisclala grin

1 Like

Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by chuckdee4(m): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2019
and to think someone on Instagram was arguing with me that Abuja airport is world class
Re: This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) by zona34(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
daddytime:
That's over half Nigeria's national budget going for an airport....

Hahahahahaha����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.