Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man (41730 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by MzTunechi(f): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Yet another sad story. The culprit is walking free
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by frozen70(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2019
It's time these cops gets sacked and persecuted anytime they kill any human out of their own carelessness.

They are becoming unruly just because they posses arms and that makes them to be trigger happy
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by watchindelta(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2019
If no be internet open nigeriano eyes! Do u kn how many people nigeriano police Force killed each day?
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
If the internet was shut down for a month, maybe we would summon the courage for a protest
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by AJCs(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
To be sincere, Nigerian Police is an institution that can't be checkmated by Nigerian governments because Nigeria's structure is getting worse on a daily basis.
The only solution to put an end to the existence of Nigerian government is what happened in Sudan few days ago or "Revolution".
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Hotzone(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Vent your anger on federal system
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by otokx(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
How come stray bullets and police don't kill people up north?
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by otokx(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:
It's time these cops gets sacked and persecuted anytime they kill any human out of their own carelessness.

They are becoming unruly just because they posses arms and that makes them to be trigger happy

He who kills should be killed immediately.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Revolva(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerian police is an anti progress force shame to dem
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by youngestuk(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2019
You are right boss, but tribalism don finish 9ja. I pity for the youth cry
Ayt27:
Only a Revolution can save us in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by MChaze25(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2019
One day we all shall leave the Zoo.
Pls save hard and start leaving.
So that they will govern themselves
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by bentwood85(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Kkk
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by lanre9ja(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2019
superior1:
When you give uniform and guns to agberos

i was at sabo round yesterday in ibadan inside heavy traffic, going slow and at the end i could not see the reason for the traffic, to my surprise i saw a police collect money from all the taxi drive going towards iwo road... which is the cause of the traffic. i just shake my head like, where are we going in this country....no body is ready to do the right thing, imagine police collecting money for loading at the wrong sport.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Ayt27(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Mcowubaba:

If we start, you'll see counter protest from same youths.

Baba Nigeria no get solution, very useless country.
If you see way run comot go better country

Yes ooo and you are left wondering no be the same Nigeria we gather dey or shay road wey lead to this one house good abi light always him side 24/7

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by bendike: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Dami12345:

I agreed with you until I saw the state of an average police officer.
The recruits live like dogs, Cook in stations and have very little money. Infact they are very very frustrated. And yet them ogas get privates jets.

Its not the police we need to face. We need to take out our leaders. They are the source or all our problems. No talk. No protest just kill them.
Is it by force to join the police if you see that the recruits live like dogs, or have little money? Are they the only ones frustrated in this country that they will start robbing, maiming and killing Nigerians?
Please please do not make excuses for the criminals in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by MKULTRA: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Solution

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Dami12345: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2019
bendike:

Is it by force to join the police if you see that the recruits live like dogs, or have little money? Are they the only ones frustrated in this country that they will start robbing, maiming and killing Nigerians?
Please please do not make excuses for the criminals in uniform.

You are very very very stupid.

A policeman's life can end any day. He sleeps with death at his door. And protects ingrates like you while you sleep , fucvk and party. While he may never get the chance to do such.

Many of this people dont see 1 m, till the day they die.

I hated them until I saw their life.

They will keep killing people until we outs the bad leaders we have. The next bullet may just hit you or I.

Let's deal with the source of our problem. Let's kill our useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Yet you speak of REVOLUTION someone will say NOOOO THIS OUR LOVING COUNTRY IS GOOD REVOLUTION WILL BRING WAR.... You're scared of war but you're not in a war yet being killed daily
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Femeto: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Operation kill the police would soon start. Then we start protecting ourselves
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by LZAA: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2019
davillian:
The implication of mad men holding an assault riffle
I keep shouting this thing that only special forces in the police should hold rifles
All over the world that is the standard

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by losky83: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2019
This is very sad.these bad eggs are really out to kill Nigerian youths.if u ask me, I think our politicians and leaders are not doing anything about it because its not their kids being killed.these bad eggs are also being encouraged by most nigerians who give them money and buy them alcohol just to keep them on standby,waiting to be used to intimidate others.the police force is one unit that makes Nigeria look primitive.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Swaqsultan(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Nigerian rapper and entrepreneur, Ruggedman, has reacted Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Nigeria-Police-Killed-20-Yrs-Old-Girl-Shoot-A-Boy-In-Ajegunle-Rugged-Man.html?m=1
fuvk
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by annayawchee: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2019
It's time for Nigerians to take a stand and say No to this killer policemen......
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by JubrinElSudan: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2019
HajimeSaito:
I've been saying this since the death of Kolade Johnson. 99.9% of the people in the Nigerian police are only there because they were too stupid to become lawyers, doctors, bankers, IT engineers, civil engineers e.t.c. So they vent their frustrations on anyone they feel is looking down on them, especially if that person is young and seems to have a promising future ahead of them. Nigeria is not like America where people actually join the Police because it means something to them and they take pride in the uniform they're wearing.
Most of the police officers that shoot civilians are not the bankers, engineers, doctors in the police. The corporals, Sergents, constable, inspectors are mostly the culprits and they are not learned enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by bendike: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Dami12345:

You are very very very stupid.

A policeman's life can end any day. He sleeps with death at his door. And protects ingrates like you while you sleep , fucvk and party. While he may never get the chance to do such.

Many of this people dont see 1 m, till the day they die.

I hated them until I saw their life.

They will keep killing people until we outs the bad leaders we have. The next bullet may just hit you or I.

Let's deal with the source of our problem. Let's kill our useless leaders.

You call me stupid?
Did i in any way insult you in my post?
Anyway, from how you write, i see you are uncouth, crass and possible not well raised.
Invariably, you are possibly a policeman. You obviously show their mannerisms.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by wiseworld: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2019
can some1 tell me what is the problem in this country imagine
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by wiseworld: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2019
can some1 tell me what is the problem in this country we call Nigeria imagine
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by jman77(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Ayt27:
Only a Revolution can save us in Nigeria
please feel free to tell me who will start it?
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by SarkinYarki: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2019
davillian:
The implication of mad men holding an assault riffle

Till Nigeria takes assault rifles from low IQ alcoholics we call policemen this evil will continue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2019
You can’t even be safe walking about because you could get shot, Who’s gonna die next ?

RIP
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by CeceNene(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerian police are nothing but savages. I wonder how they sleep at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / 3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.