Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bloggers Start Making Money Today With Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers Start Making Money Today With Your Blog (259 Views)

MAKE MONEY TODAY STAY AT HOME / Register Your Business Today With CAC / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Start Making Money Today With Your Blog by Olascop(m): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello my fellow blogger
I have found a new way to earn money with Google AdSense
The requirements is
Your blog that has AdSense ads on it
Ability to work like 30m to 1 hours
Ability to invite another bloggers

With all this your earning is � sure

Don't count it as a joke or rubbish post
Give it a tryer and see you appreciate me later

Example
Assuming we get 1000 member on the platform and 1000 members visit your site and click 1 ads each you will earn almost $200 per 1000 member that visit your site per day so the more the member the more our money

The system we are using is that I have created a forum base on the earn from Google AdSense
So as a member you will submit your site or post your site to the submitted category of the forum
Our moderator will repost it to where member can view it and visit your website for click 1 ads

We created it for earning so all member must have a website to submit for earning and all member must be active for visiting another bloggers site

FAQ

1. Does it not against AdSense policy?

Yes it does not against AdSense policy because you are getting different visitors from different IP address
So Google can't ban you because (1 member 1 IP 1 ads click)per day

2. How will I get my site listed?

We will list your site for visiting base on sheldule assuming we have 1000 members and 1000 website submitted, we are going to divide it, 50 website a day till it reach 1000, so 1000 members will visit 50 website a day, each member will visit 50 website a day and click 1 ads

3. How will member click my website?

It is compulsory for members to visit a site and click ads ( because we created it for the purpose of earning)

Visit the forum now join and submit your website
Spread it to the world so that we can get enough members to visit our website and click ads

[url][/url]www.onlinemoneymaker.com.ng/community

After joining go to the submit category and post your website

You can add me on Whatsapp for details 08138884361

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas / Promo / Dress_touch Collection (wholesale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.