Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) (985 Views)

Warehouse Where Rochas Okorocha’s Family Allegedly Kept Looted Properties Leaked / BREAKING: Imo Govt Uncovers Warehouse Okorocha’s Family Allegedly Kept Loots / Okorocha, Family Members And Friends Are Looting Imo State Public Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) by 9jahotblog: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2019
They say Okorocha family caught stealing Imo properties chai . watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIDvp2vYqkc

Re: Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) by tribalistseun: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Rochas really disappointed me big time. I never knew his wife is as greedy as him.

At the end of the day we will all die and leave all our money on earth
Re: Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) by 9jahotblog: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
tribalistseun:
Rochas really disappointed me big time. I never knew his wife is as greedy as him.

At the end of the day we will all die and leave all our money on earth
exactly ooo. It's vanity on earth. We never bring anything to the world ,so also we won't take anything along too when death comes. The looters will never remember all this things . They are after looting the treasury.
Re: Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) by lordkush: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
rochas is such a big fool.
what's the meaning of this ?
Re: Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) by Marotzke(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Did it occur to the poster , that the contractor might have decided to cut his losses and evacuate all the materials mobilized to site?
Ihedioha by his body language does not look like someone ready to honour any contractual agreement entered by Okorocha.
The contractor cannot claim not to be forewarned.
Why all the shouting anyway?
Is Rochas the contractor ?
Some people can be plainly mischievous.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ihedioha Orders Suspension Of Dredging Activities In Imo / Buhari, APC, INEC Lose Bid To Stop Presentation Of 48 Video Evidences / Langtang North: Tribunal Sacks Apc’s Namloh-amos, Declares PDP Candidate Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.