Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Shola Kosoko Welcomes Her New Born Princess (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Shola Kosoko Welcomes Her New Born Princess (photo) (366 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Shola Kosoko Welcomes Her New Born Princess (photo) by mykomini(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Nollywood actress and one of Jide Kosoko’s daughters, Sola Kosoko and husband, Mr. Abina has just welcomed a new baby. The actress shared the picture of her new born baby on Instagram.

She wrote;

AND MY PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED �� I asked for an angel and God blessed me with one. Looking into your cute face, I saw a reflection of me. Adorable is what you are. Can't just stop staring at you. I am presently in cloud because you have brought me happiness. Welcome to the world my latest joy. God will bless you for me. Amen. Rejoice with me my wonderful social media family. Ire ayo ati anu oluwa ko ni tan ni odede everybody. Amin.�

Congratulations to her.

Continue Reading - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2019/04/jide-kosokos-daughter-shola-kosoko.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido ” I Will Be Without My Phone For A Month” / Nollywood Actress Biola Adebayo - Why Do Nigerian Men CHEAT? / Emma Ugolee Narrates How Indian Hospital Swapped Kidney Sister Donated To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.