Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos (30838 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Ayodele70: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Adaeze Yobo is celebrating her 29th birthday today, and she has released stunning new photos.

Adaeze who is married to former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, shared the new photos on her Instagram and wrote;

"On this day 14th April, a special child of God was born, the one he doesnt joke with �. The most awesome, the most loyal, most understanding person in the whole universe ... Me � *
I am 29years today, and it felt right to do a first birthday shoot ever because God has done so much for me this year & i literally can not tell it all. ❤
Happy Birthday to me �
The best team ever, i've booked you all early for my 10years anniversary party in Jan. �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/adaeze-yobo-celebrates-29th-birthday-with-stunning-new-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by navzla(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy birthday madam
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by overdrive(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy birthday the queen of hearts ���

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by queensera(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2019
overdrive:
Happy birthday the queen of hearts ���
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by teresafaith: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Her makeup artist needs to be shot thrice in the face, then quartered, and finally hanged.

Like wtf!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by itspzpics(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hbd
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by jabor4Naija(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Abeg why none of these gals dey marry their former guys before stardom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by goshen26: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
So I am than her, God pick my call
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful Princess.
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by hemartins(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
teresafaith:
Her makeup artist needs to be shot thrice in the face, then quartered, and finally hanged.

Like wtf!

Kill joy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Dspmarteens: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Question of the week
ednut1:

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by damola1: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
29!... yobe Dey enjoy o. After 8 years.

Make sense

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Deji63: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Birthday Beautiful.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Divay22(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
teresafaith:

Like wtf!
I'm not a makeup person but this makeup i am seeing seems like it was done by an apprentice grin grin
She's way more beautiful than this. At least from other pictures i have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by columbus007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
What a beauty.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by hopevalley: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
The demon in this lady almost killed Joseph Yobo's career. Click on the first link on my signature to master how to start export business and make the first million naira.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by skallion7(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
She's ugly
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by midnighter(f): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Happy birthday to her

Her gown looks extremely odd
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by trapQ: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Same reason footballers and celebrities don't marry their former girls before stardom.
ednut1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by sacx: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
teresafaith:

Like wtf!

The irony is that most guys won't see what's wrong with the makeup. Me too, I didn't see anything o. Wetin una see?

18 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful... HBD
Btw, is she actually 29 or “footballer 29 years old”

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayodele70:
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Adaeze Yobo is celebrating her 29th birthday today, and she has released stunning new photos.

Adaeze who is married to former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, shared the new photos on her Instagram and wrote;

"On this day 14th April, a special child of God was born, the one he doesnt joke with �. The most awesome, the most loyal, most understanding person in the whole universe ... Me � *
I am 29years today, and it felt right to do a first birthday shoot ever because God has done so much for me this year & i literally can not tell it all. ❤
Happy Birthday to me �
The best team ever, i've booked you all early for my 10years anniversary party in Jan. �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/adaeze-yobo-celebrates-29th-birthday-with-stunning-new-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Who dash you miss beauty naija? If not the fact that you're Igbo, i for withdrew am from you. But your age as a wife to dat defender is cool, hope you don't mind if I screw your kpekus?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by MrPENIS(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
See wetin joself yobu being dey yansh. Chai
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by CaptainFM1: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:

The answer is in Ecclesiastes 10:19.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
So much make up... It's almost painful to the eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner Unfollows Flavour On Instagram, See Why / Temi Otedola Stuns In Ankara In New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.