Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Doctor Gold - Kunnu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Doctor Gold - Kunnu (422 Views)

Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) / HOT BANG!: Yung Effissy Ft. Small Doctor – Ogo Agege (2.0) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC MP3: Churchill Ft. Small Doctor – Yama Yama Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Gold - Kunnu by BusyUpdates: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2019
An Osun State, Nigeria-born, Lagos Based, Unsigned and Upcoming Artist, Doctor Gold grew up between two Worlds: his family's deep ties to music and his life dedication to serving humanity as an healthcare professional.He started Singing from childhood as a Choir, which was motivated by a music lover Dad (to his blessed memory), with favourites in Gospel/Gospel Jazz Genre, who have made music part of the normal living techniques with other support from mother and siblings.Doctor Gold have decided to join the music industry with full force and never relent to putting smiles on people's faces and JOY on fans minds with his songs.Doctor Gold teamed up with the Award Winning Streak Producer FIZ to release his first Dope Studio Single titled 'KUNNU'IG/Twitter : iam_doctorgold

https://47vibez.com.ng/doctor-gold-kunnu/

Re: Doctor Gold - Kunnu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Osagyefo98 nwanne i want us to maintain steady communication on phone so we can effectively deal with these enemies of Anambra. Reply my message so i can send u my number

Noted.
Re: Doctor Gold - Kunnu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

Flash me so i can call you back-

Will. Call late night am currently on the road....
Re: Doctor Gold - Kunnu by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

Ok. Please remove my number here. Thanks

Alright
Re: Doctor Gold - Kunnu by Dapo92(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
BusyUpdates:
An Osun State, Nigeria-born, Lagos Based, Unsigned and Upcoming Artist, Doctor Gold grew up between two Worlds: his family's deep ties to music and his life dedication to serving humanity as an healthcare professional.He started Singing from childhood as a Choir, which was motivated by a music lover Dad (to his blessed memory), with favourites in Gospel/Gospel Jazz Genre, who have made music part of the normal living techniques with other support from mother and siblings.Doctor Gold have decided to join the music industry with full force and never relent to putting smiles on people's faces and JOY on fans minds with his songs.Doctor Gold teamed up with the Award Winning Streak Producer FIZ to release his first Dope Studio Single titled 'KUNNU'IG/Twitter : iam_doctorgold

https://47vibez.com.ng/doctor-gold-kunnu/

Download another song by Doctor Gold, titled, Baby Love.

Download here: Baby Love by Doctor Gold

(1) (Reply)

Teri Sillo - Jejely (prod. By Ekeyzondabeat) / MUSIC: Vino Elx – I Pray (prod. By Norbliss) / Download DJ Kokolet Ft. Addicent, Anuoluwapo & Lekxydo – Get Familiar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.