Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (52023 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Adedapo57: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
No this pple are murders they are worse than the thieves

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jungle justice carried out in a jungle. Nothing new here

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
If he indeed was part of the robbery gang then it appears justice has been served.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
How Will you overcome Sara when most of you are animals who burn criminals.. why not hand them over to the police.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by nwadiuko1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
of all the places, you allowed yourself to get caught in Aba?

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by alphaNomega: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm waiting for the time people will start burning evil police that harass innocent citizens in like manner.

That day would b great!!!
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
mytime24:
Police don fail dis country embarassed
That is the truth. People just do not trust the police. So they take the law into their hands. Systemic failure is fuelling barbarity. Sad.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by AmazingELixir: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is pure wickedness and gross stupidity...

Yes, I know how deadly these robbers can be and I have been a victim of their attack along Umungasi road, BUT this jungle justice is way too barbaric and inhumane.

The Abia State Police should get all those involved arrested.

Pictures like this reminds me of the 4 innocent souls that lost their lives at Aluu community in Port Harcourt.

Aluu community is not in port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jerrick:
Senseless people, you were able to catch a robber from group of robbers and the first thing that came to your wicked minds is lynching him? What happened to questioning/interrogating him so as to catch the rest?
lol.... you said it all

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by alawi5k: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Yes, I know how deadly these robbers can be and I have been a victim of their attack along Umungasi road, BUT this jungle justice is way too barbaric and inhumane.

Pictures like this reminds me of the 4 innocent souls that lost their lives at Aluu community in Port Harcourt.
Lol, they robed and still shot the victim. Police kee. There is police checking point around that axis.

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Budline1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Adedapo57:
No this pple are murders they are worse than the thieves

In as much as I don't support jungle justice,don't pity thieves. They do worse.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by aku626(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
State of insecurity in the country is high
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by ofiko123(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Everyday for the thief..One day for the owner..
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by nogragra: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
yinkus6750:
IPOB BABARIANS
Why didn't they interrogate him to lead to the escaped robbers?
Brain den no green get.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by nogragra: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
yinkus6750:
IPOB BABARIANS
Why didn't they interrogate him to lead to the escaped robbers?
Brain den no gree get.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by mindtricks: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

If govt lacks capacity to arrest/tame the robbers, how will they find capacity to contain jungle justice?
The system is not working, hence people resorted to self-help.

If ease of robbing and going scot-free is not tackled, I wonder how effectively they can handle such reactionary moves.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anyone who supports or justifies evil like this will meet his or her end like this too
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by kechywillz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
The story is not straight..I live around Umule to be precised..This is what really transpired between the thief and the mob.On Monday being 8th of April,A keke napep with 3 young men inside arrived at 3 faced shop that has traders selling drinks in wholesale,one is a bar,the other is a brewery distributor and the other is a soft drinks distributor,it happened that two young men alighted from the keke and walked straight into the shop of the soft drinks distributor thinking they would intimidate the owner so easily since its a woman who manages the business, unfortunately it was the husband of the woman who was in the shop that day,they men went into the shop to rob the man at gun point,but the man resisted and he was shot two times beside his stomach,he grabbed the one who shot him and was shouting,the other one who came to accompany him ran out and entered the keke,the keke driver sped off,on people hearing the gunshot initially, everyone scampered for safety.

Few minutes,people went closer because the man who was shot was struggling with the one who shot him and was on top of his voice,a young working for him summoned courage went into the shop with bottle and hit him with it,they overpowered him and people now went it to know what happened,that was when they knew they man came to rob the owner of the shop,they now descended on the robber,they poured fuel on him after they must have beaten his to stupor as the broke his legs,the lit him the first time,he didn't burn,the lit him the second time,he used his urine to quench the fire,they lit him again he didn't burn,as a scavenger was passing by saw what was happening,he told them they should let him set him on fire,he placed the tire around him,hit him some materials he was with and set him on fire,that was what happened.
Police men reached the scene when all this was happening and drove past them,the corpse was on that road for 4 straight days,before then I relocated to my aunt's place cos the next day the corpse started smelling,me I no wan catch any disease,I swore never to come back to that street until they removed it,it was just Thursday afternoon they removed it,I came back on Saturday been yesterday,the man they shot survived the gunshot
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by ronyman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
So you say until they shoot your father or your mother or your wife or maybe you.
JasonScoolari:

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Enemyofpeace: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
The same thing should be done to any police officer or SARS that kills anyone
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by BabyApple(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
In Islam the maximum you are allowed to do is to cut off their hand.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by barinedan(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jungle justice is very bad but sometimes the action of these robbers will leave you with no choice but take laws in your hands. These robbers are deadly and as such deserve no mercy at all. To make matters worse. The police are not helping matters either.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Bellotelli: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
That's d problem u get with flat heads. They don't have functional brain. How can they now apprehend d others?

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Benwems(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You are absolutely right. If Nigeria is a country that works a bill against or prohibiting jungle justice would have been passed. But everybody is only interested in his pockets. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by frozen70(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Serves him right

Let him esperience death in the most painful way
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by cicero(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
They destroyed the possibility that the others could be arrested

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Those guys unfairly mobbed to death were probably cult boys.

There were no positive references from fellow students which was weird. I can't remember positive comment being made.

A shame about their deaths.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

you are an armed robber for sure.

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by fablani(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
olas24u:
Animals!that was how they brought jungle killings to Lagos.

a capital fool like you
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by JasonScoolari: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are an armed robber for sure.
dominique, shey if I insult this m0ron now, you go ban me? grin

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by olas24u(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
fablani:

a capital fool like you
Animals ,you cannot live in a civilized society ,always looking for who to put petrol and light the person.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by olas24u(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
fablani:

a capital fool like you
So many innocent people have died this way.does this make sense to you don't you have police station?courts and prisons?.half of the crowd .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.