Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra (55165 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / Tiwa Savage Dances Shaku Shaku Science Student To Her New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Monaco2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
To those criticizing her... wats ur problem?!? Isit a crime to dance wearing only bra?!? She is not naked naw hypocrite everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Plus and Minus, I just like the lady. Simple!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Oguieke(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tiwa is a Star

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by SEGLIZ: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
she seems high or something.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by ofiko123(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
godofuck231:
20 years to come you will hear her from Ireland or Ghana saying my regrets as A Star artist

Hmmm.. Deep..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Emanodimo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
mytime24:
Shame is out of stock angry

Yeahh .. Shame has never been part of a woman make up right from creation of human.

Her body her problem. ...���
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Americanboy35: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mama don high pass anything!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by shiloxman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
One of the most Most Relevant African female singer.. I love so much Anty Tiwa, God bless you richly kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by ehissi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO

Ashawo detector, how are you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Jamorezzi: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hoe shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
sexybaby22:

You say 'she ruined her family' when it was her husband that started the whole drama and the interview was the only way she felt she could defend herself. Tiwa that was the breadwinner and covering up for his lapses till he lost it. You are a woman and you should have empathy for your fellow women after all we all know what a lot of women go through in their marriages.

#Teamnomancantrybullshit #Teamthemnobornanymanwell continue .... long are those days we men dey follow una argue ... naa una papa una go marry last last ..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Neoteny(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:
Se Iya Yi Oti Fe Ya Were Bayi
No Wonder She No Get Husband
Who Go Marry Striper

What did she stripe?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Believe in your talent young ladies it will take you far

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Badonasty(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chelsea82:
Music Star and mother of one Tiwa Savage seen living her best life on Sunday morning. The singer who was wearing only bra was dancing to Buna boy song, as people around her cheered her up.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/music-star-and-mothesinger-tiwa-savage.html?m=1

45 year old woman...she just used that her ex as a sperm donor...this one no ready for marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Lawrentta16: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
madam u get time oh
tolanibae:

Common, being a woman doesn’t mean i should support manipulation. There are no perfect family anywhere under the sun. The man was clearly going through some crisis, he needed help. It was the likes of banky and one of the p squares that was there for the poor guy when he almost lost it all while tiwa was crying all over the internet busy saving her supposedly tarnished hoe-ish image.

My guy used to have some substance addictions issue, i helped him through it, i didnt abandon him so i know what it feels like. We are doing good now and we are stronger because we have gone through a lot together.

If i was in tiwa’s shoe, i would have done all i can to get my family in order, teebillz would have apologized publicly for saying tiwa sleeps around, blamed all he said on the depression he was going through. But no, tiwa sacrificed her whole family to prove to the world that she wasn’t a hoe which she eventually proved otherwise to the world. Over time, Teebillz has undergone rehab and seemingly doing fine, Tiwa has dragged her reputation as a mother many times with her dressing and choice of lifestyle (even with a rumor of dating somebody that calls her husband uncle).

Different strokes for different folks but the bottom line is that no one is perfect, if you will throw someone under the bus for something that people will eventually know to be true, it shouldn’t be the father of your only child, it shouldn’t be the person that saw something in you when no one did, it shouldn’t be someone that needed help. I don’t support the use of drugs but family should always come first.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by tolanibae(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lawrentta16:
madam u get time oh

And u had to create an account just so you could tell me i got time.

Bros, u get time pass me grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Charly68: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:
Who Go Marry Striper
Were gidi gan leleyi oo!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by gains2015(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Voice100: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Same Old Pussy................. Next!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by seunprodigy13: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:
Who Go Marry Striper
you wey don marry....show us your trophy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by seunprodigy13: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
OKorowanta:
Ogogoro don build nest for her brain.
Take a cue from Koffee.. the latest young Jamaican dancehall/Reggae sensation who lots of top artistes around the world are already calling a young legend.
A female act but yet has never sang about anything sexiness and has never exposed any part of her body to be famous.
Nobody is doubting your talent but must you go dis length?
why can't you simply mind your bizness and carry ur morals to hell

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Himmler: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2019
tolanibae:

Common, being a woman doesn’t mean i should support manipulation. There are no perfect family anywhere under the sun. The man was clearly going through some crisis, he needed help. It was the likes of banky and one of the p squares that was there for the poor guy when he almost lost it all while tiwa was crying all over the internet busy saving her supposedly tarnished hoe-ish image.

My guy used to have some substance addictions issue, i helped him through it, i didnt abandon him so i know what it feels like. We are doing good now and we are stronger because we have gone through a lot together.

If i was in tiwa’s shoe, i would have done all i can to get my family in order, teebillz would have apologized publicly for saying tiwa sleeps around, blamed all he said on the depression he was going through. But no, tiwa sacrificed her whole family to prove to the world that she wasn’t a hoe which she eventually proved otherwise to the world. Over time, Teebillz has undergone rehab and seemingly doing fine, Tiwa has dragged her reputation as a mother many times with her dressing and choice of lifestyle (even with a rumor of dating somebody that calls her husband uncle).

Different strokes for different folks but the bottom line is that no one is perfect, if you will throw someone under the bus for something that people will eventually know to be true, it shouldn’t be the father of your only child, it shouldn’t be the person that saw something in you when no one did, it shouldn’t be someone that needed help. I don’t support the use of drugs but family should always come first.
This is the most stupid comment I have ever read on nairaland. You reason like an immature baby

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by OKorowanta: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2019
seunprodigy13:
why can't you simply mind your bizness and carry ur morals to hell

Did you just mind your business?
You be coconut!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by Nostradamus: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What has happened to this babe's once sumptuous chest could recall when she first bursted into the music scene she was so voluptuous and all...she's so flat in the chest this days....

Na wao.
men don lick am tired.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by GEEBITE: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Was never voluptuous for a day of her life.You were probably judging from musical videos that had been well touched up.
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What has happened to this babe's once sumptuous chest could recall when she first bursted into the music scene she was so voluptuous and all...she's so flat in the chest this days....

Na wao.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by queensefina(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
Music Star and mother of one Tiwa Savage seen living her best life on Sunday morning. The singer who was wearing only bra was dancing to Buna boy song, as people around her cheered her up.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/music-star-and-mothesinger-tiwa-savage.html?m=1
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by queensefina(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2019
i hate this woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra by RealityShot: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
The "thing" no even reach hold hand... Mtchewww!
No difference between this and what she wears in her videos naa... Especially that video with Wizkid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Baby Boy / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida / A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.