Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia (1231 Views)

Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / 10 Reasons You Should Study In Germany. / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Based on statistics and report, Australia is still the third most popular destination for international students to run their degrees and post-degrees programs.

Not only that Australia promotes high quality education and protection to foreign students. Many students will also enjoy seeing some beautiful landscape plus rich cultures Australia has to offer smiley

So read on as i share 5 reasons that will make you wanna study in Australia.
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by KendrickAyomide: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
na school fees they drive people from that country
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
1. You get to study in a world class and institutions that is internationally recognized

Australia education institutions are world class and ranked among internationally renounced top 100 universities. According to times higher education and QS top universities, seven Australian universities are placed among the top 100 universities in the world cool

There are about 22,000 courses in 1,100 institutions to choose from. Whether you want to study medicine, engineering, tourism, plant biology, accounting or finance, business or any other field of study, Australia has it all smiley

It is no surprise why Australia has become one of the major landing place to study for international students.
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
na school fees they drive people from that country

Yeah, their tuition fee na die cheesy but i hear say dem dey give scholarships to international students. I guess i have to continue my research on that aspect smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
2. Australia is culturally diverse

People loves to study in Australia because of her diversity in culture with large section of it population having connections across many countries in the world cool mostly from Asian countries.

Moreover, foreign students in Australia alone represent over 180 nationalities cool which means you have a chance to learn about 180 different cultures and languages, all from different countries in the world smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
3. Travel around stress free

If you are looking to live, work and study in a stress free environment as an international student, then Australia is your best bet smiley

All major towns in Australia have dependable public transportation networks and there are suburban train lines in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth all to make life much easier cool
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
4. You will enjoy quality of life in Australia

Are you looking for quality of life, Australia has it all, from mountain tops to white sand beaches and blue sky. According to the global liveable index 2018 reports, Melbourne was ranked 2nd and Adelaide was placed on 10th most liveable cities out of 140 cities in the world cool

Thus, this means you will enjoy long holidays as a student and have plenty of time to explore your new home smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Rachele(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Australia is too far and tuition fees are very expensive
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
5. Ability to work-study at the same time

Unlike in many other countries, Australia allows international students to work for up to 40 hours per fortnight while studies are in session and you also get to work unlimited hours during semester break.

https://immigirl.com/1920/top-five-5-reasons-to-study-in-australia/

cc: justwise, Lalasticlala, DisGuy smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rachele:
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Rachele(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:
4. You will enjoy quality of life in Australia

Are you looking for quality of life, Australia has it all, from mountain tops to white sand beaches and blue sky. According to the global liveable index 2018 reports, Melbourne was ranked 2nd and Adelaide was placed on 10th most liveable cities out of 140 cities in the world cool

Thus, this means you will enjoy long holidays as a student and have plenty of time to explore your new home smiley
i heard Australia beaches are the most dangerous in the world
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rachele:

I think its based majorly on the rate at which international students apply for degree and post-degree in Australia.

Don't forget that it is comparable to costs in Canada, United States and United Kingdom. As a student in Australia, you will earn higher wages and have more work opportunities as an student and graduate.

Countries such as New Zealand, Portugal, Estonia and Ukraine just to mention a few have cheaper fees and less job prospects for part-time work as a student and as a graduate and the wages are lower than what you will get in Australia. It's a matter of comparative degree. If you want cheap education, perhaps consider other countries such as Estonia, Germany, France, Australia and Portugal.

Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rachele:
i heard Australia beaches are the most dangerous in the world

This is not true.

cc: Goodmemory, Bellong
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Ttipsy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
how much would it cost sir
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Rachele(f): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:
lol I was in a hurry to catch the bus and I didn't cross check.
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rachele:
lol I was in a hurry to catch the bus and I didn't cross check.

I understand boss smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ttipsy:
how much would it cost sir

It depends on the institution sir

Ask your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/3786389/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Ttipsy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:

It depends on the institution sir

Ask your question here
https://www.nairaland.com/3786389/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by DisGuy: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:
5. Ability to work-study at the same time

Unlike in many other countries, Australia allows international students to work for up to 40 hours per fortnight while studies are in session and you also get to work unlimited hours during semester break.

https://immigirl.com/1920/top-five-5-reasons-to-study-in-australia/

cc: justwise, Lalasticlala, DisGuy smiley

20 hours per week and 40 hours per fortnight

Much difference?
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
DisGuy:

Much difference?

grin grin
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
DisGuy:

Much difference?

No sir smiley
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Emmyblaqie: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2019
Pls, I wud love to study in Australia. Do u knw any scholarship I cn apply to further my studies. Undergraduate. I've been searching, avnt seen any reasonable one...tnx
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Beautyaddy: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2019
I learnt that Australian's student visa immigration do not really favor blacks as compared to Asians.

Yes, they claim to promote diversity but most of the immigrants they admit are mostly from Asian countries.
Re: Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia by Hadampson(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2019
Emmyblaqie:
Pls, I wud love to study in Australia. Do u knw any scholarship I cn apply to further my studies. Undergraduate. I've been searching, avnt seen any reasonable one...tnx

Same here. Still searching for scholarships

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Available Interview Date For USA Immigrant Visa In Nigeria 2023 / Malaysia- Any Information Of Life And Education Standards? / Us Embassy And H4 Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.