Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death (50078 Views)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Offpoint: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Unik3030:
stfu,u people just want to b socially correct n acceptable irrespective of what is involved. someone caused him misfortune n the person die n u are talking rubbish cos he's celebrating, I am very sure u will do same if u were in his shoes. anybody who blocks your means of livelihood can kill u do use your head n think like a business person who went through thick n thin to make it
Do you know what hatred does to people? do you know what unforgiving does to someone? it makes you more evil than the person who offend you, the earlier you realize then you'll find peace within. His death changes nothing, it can't undo the damage. This are lessons to the wise and free minded.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Chukwumagordian: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Dis Igbo people sef

Why bringing tribal sentiment into this ?
You're truly an enemy if peace

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by eneojoedu(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
paix:
The guy was right. Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay", says the Lord.
bro forget.... I have encountered them twice, the trauma of that alone ehn... I won't mind joining the killing sef. heartless set of things.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Gabson001(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lwkmd his death wont change anything mr man grin
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by bishopkay: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:
No matter how terribly hurt you are by someone, no man should celebrate over another man's dead. You had breakfast you don't know if you'll make it to lunch time.

No matter how bad you hurt me, I'll forgive you instanta, because it takes a life time to live but only take seconds to die.

So if it was your sibling or kid police officers shot extrajudicially abi na assassinate sef you would have forgiven them and not press charges abi? Happy peace keeping ooo oshey God bless you.

As for me, you hurt me, I hurt you more that's my motto and I always make sure to adhere to it. People have to learn there are consequences for their actions! An eye for an eye would make people unwilling to go pluck peoples eyes in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by paix(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
eneojoedu:
bro forget.... I have encountered them twice, the trauma of that alone ehn... I won't mind joining the killing sef. heartless set of things.
I can imagine how you feel. God is in control.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Originalsly: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm... some people here are saints/hypocrites. If someone loses their job because the company is reducing staff... he is disappointed. If someone loses their job because someone tells a lie on them... he is furious. If someone builds a hotel... the hotel is demolished...demolished because someone planted illegal stuff.... why should he not celebrate that person's demise? He celebrated publicly... most of us will inwardly.. so why condemn him?

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by CarGuidNG: 1:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by ChiefSweetus: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2019
daddytime:
Judging from the deceased posture...the matter weak am like dodo...
Foolish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by jeff1607(m): 3:49am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:
It is uncalled for.

what will you do to someone who cuts off your source of livelihood and still continues to do so
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by begge: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Pls tell me d truth if bubu, tinibu , elrufire die you nor go celebrate?

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2019
paix:
That means the reason why Jesus came is defeated.
yup.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2019
jeff1607:

what will you do to someone who cuts off your source of livelihood and still continues to do so
Arrest the person not wishing the person death
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Fweezy(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

How can you go to a corrupt police institution to get justice when the person who did the wrong in the first place did not also go to the police?
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Fweezy:

How can you go to a corrupt police institution to get justice when the person who did the wrong in the first place did not also go to the police?
That the system is corrupt doesn't mean you can't get justice.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by jeff1607(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

and if the individual is released the following day?

most of the criminals you see parading the streets were once arrested and later released
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Marotzke(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Arrest the person not wishing the persondeath
Really ? Is that not revenge?
What about keeping quiet and praying for that person?
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Marotzke:
Really ? Is that not revenge?
What about keeping quiet and praying for that person?
Arresting the person is the ideal way to go not wishing the person death.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
jeff1607:

and if the individual is released the following day?

most of the criminals you see parading the streets were once arrested and later released
Getting a sound lawyer to nail the coffin that is all
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Marotzke(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Arresting the person is the ideal way to go not wishing the person death.
I Thought the operative word is to "avoid revenge ", not pontificate on an ideal way of response?
In this very matter , the principal traducers have the police and other means of coercion in their pockets.

Remember the rush to demolish the man's hotel ,confiscate his land and reallocate same by the government immediately without proper investigation or judicial pronouncement.

So who actually was he supposed to arrest?
With what agency?
Under what guise?
He has been branded a ritualist,
a sponsor of armed robbery and kidnapping.
There was even the allegation that meat served in the hotel were human meat.
He was arrested,
his name dragged in the mud,
his reputation rubbished, his property demolished,
His land confiscated.
His celebration of the death of the agents of his woes is a cry of innocence,
a declaration of his triumph
and a warning to the orchestrators of his troubles that it is not yet over.
They still have the opportunity to be remorseful and confess their abominations. ( subtle psychological warfare ).
In this kind of engagement,
its either heavy metal propaganda, or complete silence.
The man has chosen loudness and sabre rattling.
It might work, but what will not work is arresting minions for executing what obviously was an order from superiors .
Your ideal way is not actually ideal.
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by jeff1607(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2019
asuustrike1:
Getting a sound lawyer to nail the coffin that is all
This is Nigeria
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Marotzke:
I Thought the operative word is to "avoid revenge ", not pontificate on an ideal way of response?
In this very matter , the principal traducers have the police and other means of coercion in their pockets.

Remember the rush to demolish the man's hotel ,confiscate his land and reallocate same by the government immediately without proper investigation or judicial pronouncement.

So who actually was he supposed to arrest?
With what agency?
Under what guise?
He has been branded a ritualist,
a sponsor of armed robbery and kidnapping.
There was even the allegation that meat served in the hotel were human meat.
He was arrested,
his name dragged in the mud,
his reputation rubbished, his property demolished,
His land confiscated.
His celebration of the death of the agents of his woes is a cry of innocence,
a declaration of his triumph
and a warning to the orchestrators of his troubles that it is not yet over.
They still have the opportunity to be remorseful and confess their abominations. ( subtle psychological warfare ).
In this kind of engagement,
its either heavy metal propaganda, or complete silence.
The man has chosen loudness and sabre rattling.
It might work, but what will not work is arresting minions for executing what obviously was an order from superiors .
Your ideal way is not actually ideal.
Hmmmm well vengeance has been served
Re: Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Based on African Traditional Science cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.