Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used (265 Views)

Direct From USA: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Bundle(mouse,pen, Keyboard,case) / Who Have Used The Icast On Smart LED TV Come And Elighten Us On The Experie The / Tech: Best 75-inch 4k TV ‘s You Need In Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used by abdsamad(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hi.
I've been trying to find a good keyboard case for my air 2 ipad and the search is driving me completely insane. I used one for about 6 months before it broke down.

I'll post pictures and my experience using that case. Please share your experience with any ipad keyboard case and make recommendations if you can
Re: Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used by abdsamad(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
The keyboard case I used was made by Brookstone. It cost 11000 naira in August 2018 when I bought it at Computer Village.

To be honest, everything went well with it for the 6 month duration of use. The main points about it are:

1. It's a bit weighty so the whole thing becomes a little heavy but that's easy to adjust to.

2. The viewing angle is pretty limited and i never stopped wishing i could bend it backwards just little further but overall it's okay for typing work.

3. Wiping it with alcohol is a bad idea (use water damped cloth only).

4. It did not have auto on/off screen feature. I guess that's something with some magnetic stuff, I'm not sure. But i got used to that quickly.

5. It was very easy to snap the ipad in and out of the case.

6. The shell is hard and protective though I wasn't stupid enough to purposely drop my ipad.

7. The keys are well spaced and easy on the fingers. I really enjoyed typing on it.

8. Bluetooth connection was easy, got it on the first try and it maintained it afterwards. Never had to reconnect.

9. No stray typing. The keys responded as expected when working.

10. Battery only charged once in the 6 month period it lasted. And it didn't take long to charge

11. Top row of shortcut keys made life a little easier.

12. Keyboard saves battery by automatically going to sleep mode after a little inactivity which was quite helpful really. Only took a second after tapping any key to resume activity.

Overall the keyboard was good but 6 months was not exactly how long I expected it to last
Re: Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used by abdsamad(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Pic 1

Re: Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used by abdsamad(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Pic 2

Re: Review Ipad Keyboard Case(s) You Have Used by abdsamad(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Pic 3

(1) (Reply)

An Awareness Of Confidence Accounting Amongst Accounting Lecturers In Nigeria / Brand New Samsung S10 Plus 128GB Available For N210,0000 / Further Delay In The Launch Of Cyberpunk 2077

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.