Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Drake Begins Work On New Album 9jatopjamz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Begins Work On New Album 9jatopjamz (289 Views)

Drake Begins Work On New Album [watch] / TRACE Warns Against Flouting Traffic Rules As Julius Berger Begins Work / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Begins Work On New Album 9jatopjamz by Eugram(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Almost one year after releasing Scorpion, the 6 God has announced plans for the follow-up. During the London stop on his “Assassination Vacation Tour” on Tuesday night (April 9), Drizzy said that he’s already started recording and plans to hit the studio once he returns to the U.S. and return with a new album in 2020.“This is one of my favorite places to be in the world,” he told the crowd at the O2 Arena. “So I think what I’ma do—I kinda actually started last night to be honest with you. But I think what I’ma do after this, is I’ma go home and I’ma make a new album so I can come back to London next year and we can do this again.”

READ FULL POST BELOW

http://9jatopjamz.com.ng/drake-begins-work-on-new-album/

(1) (Reply)

Content Rewriters Needed At Nigeria News / Actor Jim Iyke Receives Baby Boy (photos) / Why Are Nigerians Only Interested In Bad News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.