Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival (45306 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by passionberry(f): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
SammieLowkey:
shocked

WTF happened to this young man? I used to envy his good looks but now even with my small change I fine pass am undecided
Lolz .Na so
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by passionberry(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
MyGeneration:
Jaden is in his country. Mr eazi after everything u go return back to our shit hole continent. Come back let's suffer together grin
grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by umarshehu58(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
I used to crush on him back then. Wht went wrong cry

You must keep crushing o, no going back
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by lilianofentse(f): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
umarshehu58:

You must keep crushing o, no going back
its late go to bed
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by kmaster007: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2019
make Mr Eazi no go turn gay oooo coz of dis smith
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by TechCapon(m): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
He's really poor in acting and even the movies he featured in (excluding karate kid) didn't do well. That's why Hollywood dropped him.
too bad
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by CarGuidNG: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by Melison(m): 3:32am On Apr 15, 2019
adewest1999:
alaye forget...... weed is life
Ur own abi??
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by blowjohn(m): 3:33am On Apr 15, 2019
IamAlexander:
See all of una using panadol for someone else's headache... The boy does not know your country talk less of you people running your mouth like diaherra because he's busy making his greenbacks.... grin

Continue to abuse him while he's soaring high and succeeding.. grin

Soaring high on drugs abi?
Succeeding in aging quicker than a camel abi?
Then someday, and I hope that doesn't happen, we read in the news about a middle age dude rushed to the hospital unconscious, on account of an overdose?
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by deleobaremi(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2019
The cute little guy in Karate Kid starred with Jakie Chan has become something else. The first day I watched his music video I was like ''what''is this Will Smith son. Na wa oo. I'll blame his parent anyway. Don't be surprised the boy don belong to one of the major frats in the US.
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by SammieLowkey(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2019
passionberry:
Lolz .Na so

Lolz.. Don't doubt oh. I fit prove am if you want cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by mimicue(f): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2019
what happened to that cute lil boy sad
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by Nobleman111(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2019
so this is the karate kid back then cry
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by Savage991: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Melison:
My brother n sister touch ur neighbor and shout
IGBO NO GOOD

Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by crackhouse(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Mr Eazi trying to explain to him who he's in the first picture.
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by dfrost: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
I used to crush on him back then. Wht went wrong cry

Drugs. angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by loganx: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
experience should teach you that, babies that are cutties grow up to be not so adorable. ugly babies grow up to be adorable and charming.
same thing with college...the happening guys and babes in your university days are now at the backdrop...those dedicated, not too "ok" financially guys and girls, end up quite outstanding later in life.
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by Mustiboy(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2019
crackhouse:
Mr Eazi trying to explain to him who he's in the first picture.
lol
the guy is like, "I'm the one that sang 'I surrender'" "have you heard the song before? "
Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by AnuliKay: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2019
Networking is key. Good for Mr Eazi.

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival by MacDodger: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
StillmaticOG na man you be abeg..

Welcome me to the threshold boss grin grin grin
Bro abeg I need some updates,I just dy stucked can I dm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.