Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Need Advice Regarding Chat Messaging In My App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Advice Regarding Chat Messaging In My App (821 Views)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / Just Deployed My App / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Regarding Chat Messaging In My App by thatareaguy: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm currently working on a Nairaland app (unofficial), which u can find here.

I wanna include chat messaging as one of the app's features. That is, using your nairaland account, you could directly message others who are using the app as well. My thinking is that this would be better than sending mail.

However, I'm unsure if it's legal or ethically correct to do so. What would be the right way to go about this?

Need advice. Thanks.
Re: Need Advice Regarding Chat Messaging In My App by asalimpo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
thatareaguy:
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm currently working on a Nairaland app (unofficial), which u can find here.

I wanna include chat messaging as one of the app's features. That is, using your nairaland account, you could directly message others who are using the app as well. My thinking is that this would be better than sending mail.

However, I'm unsure if it's legal or ethically correct to do so. What would be the right way to go about this?

Need advice. Thanks.
Ethically wrong? You mean immoral? No! That's a feature d owner of this forum has been requested of yet he is to bz (lazy,hazy,crazy)to pay any attention to it. Illegal? I don't know. But if it affects his bznss in anyway, u can b sure he'll b ready to play rough n dirty with u.
Re: Need Advice Regarding Chat Messaging In My App by thatareaguy: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
asalimpo:

Ethically wrong? You mean immoral? No! That's a feature d owner of this forum has been requested of yet he is to bz (lazy,hazy,crazy)to pay any attention to it. Illegal? I don't know. But if it affects his bznss in anyway, u can b sure he'll b ready to play rough n dirty with u.
Thanks for ur feedbacksmiley

(1) (Reply)

Bilaltechi: How To Create Mobile App In Azure / Free Time With Php / What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.