Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

FUTO Sex Saga. I Don't Buy That Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Sex Saga. I Don't Buy That Story (501 Views)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Sex Saga. I Don't Buy That Story by uncleck: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
This story of three FUTO boys and a Nekede Poly girl that died during sex romp following alleged drug abuse does not make sense to me.

Ordinarily it wouldn't have been an issue to me, but it seems everyone is buying into that story without anyone asking any questions.

Does it make sense that four young blooded persons died almost at the same time for the same stupidity? Can all four of them be just stupid at the same time? The first person climbed the girl, he died, the second person pushed him aside and the same thing reoccurred and the third person... How? What exactly killed them?
Re: FUTO Sex Saga. I Don't Buy That Story by Wizygreat12: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Buhari looking at Chelsea Fans like dis

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Fail To Release Policemen After Receiving N1.4M Ransom / Isis Leader Showed Face 1st Time Since 2015,see His Face / Teacher Arrested For Forcing Joystick Into Teenager’s Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.