Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (56474 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Emycord: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Gossiplover:
nawa oo.. things dey happen oo. Baba God na ur hand we dey
this one wey everyone dey god hand i sure say the hand go don full so tey people go dey fall commot sef. me na god shoulder i dey climb make i go stay there
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Story for the Neanderthals. No location. No names. No interviewees. No date.

FAKE STORY.

Bloggers would just lift strange pictures somewhere on the Internet and weave a fake story around it just to create traffic to their insipid blogs.
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2019
hmm, some ladies won't learn.
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by touchplay(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Fake news
Even with video proof and pictures everywhere u still dont believe....do you even believe in the God serve ?
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by AnuliKay: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2019
This is sad.

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Reelmii: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2019
women will never learn

I am sure some girls are somewhere planning and making arrangements for a sleep out with one man tonight

well,, babe must fall for guy to but cena

the question is.....ARE U THE GIRL
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Flirtyjane:
can't you see the Facebook users who live in the area confirming the report. Abi National Helm also forged that one too. smh

The Facebook users lodged in the hotel with her abi
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by tommenoh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
The matter should not be swept under the carpet and forgotten. It's a stain on the reputation of the hotel as well. If it's a reputable place, it ought to have cams and either the girl's relatives ask for A review of recording or the police(this na vain prayer thot, as e no get quick cash 4 them). Hearts of humans, are indeed filled with dark motives.
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Sagay212: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
uuzba:

If you are the owner of a hotel, is it not money you are looking for? How many questions do you want to ask your customers again? If you feel that you must poke nose into their private lives, then hotel business is not meant for you.

The best you can do is gather as many good clients whom you personally know as good people. Then give the whole hotel a very decent ambience. Destroy evil psychology by playing GOOD music at low volume on the hotel PA system
The Nazi (Hitler) and China used this method to send out their propaganda message over public loud speakers in factories and on the road. And this is what controlled the public.

You, now must know what is GOOD MUSIC?

Personally I prefer instrumental music (no singing, no words) because a lot of artists nowadays are saying rubbish words (Davido, Psquare... Oyibos sef).
-
All I've explained is just music. You find answers to other aspects of the hotel. Then, leave it to God and hope that good people start coming there and paying and their goodness will pursue the bad people away or make them to stop doing their bad things.

What is all the long story for. Ask for means of identification when somebody wants to lodge into a hotel don turn long story? Where did I mention asking them what they came to do in a hotel? E be like say you never see police wahala as a hotel owner. Na there you go learn say you need to protect yourself and your business.
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by Evince(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
what is dead may never die
SageMK:
And now her watch has ended.

Another Kpetus retired. sad
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by AirstarKane(f): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sunnymatey:
ls that how they clean dirty gutter in ur village? By swimming inside it. Some women ll never learn.
So if you know my village, it's enough reason to decipher that my comment was orchestrated by my village. How sad. Mtscheww.
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by varyo: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
more gals will still be trapped despite series of video clips and warnings.
Ladies beware !!! Stop runs !!! be contented .
Re: Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
It's a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / LUTH Doctor, Hestianna Thomas Dies Through Domestic Violence / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.