Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (44602 Views)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by daddytime(m): 4:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Praisesongz:
ask the person that gave birth to you hoping for something good to come out of you instead of this miserable shits you portray in your life

Lol....

Continue living in a fools paradise and giving true Christians a bad name...

You know zilch of what you follow...
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Judybash93(m): 5:14am On Apr 15, 2019
nifemi25:
It takes only grace of God to survive this kind accident... May his grace never depart from us...

Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by vioment: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2019
nna na wa o. chei. This one pass me.

See as the thing pass him head like say na suya dem wan cook. Devil no food for you today, for my side no food for you forever.
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by senchibi: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2019
nifemi25:
It takes only grace of God to survive this kind accident... May his grace never depart from us...
And also living anywhere far from Nigeria {without adequate medical facilities }
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Savage991: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2019
id4sho:
Nairaland shall not die

Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Deadlock: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2019
paddyofboss:
Medical science at its best. If it's in naija UBTh would.transfer the case to UCH, UCh will now send u HELLTH or HEAVENTH depending on how celibate u have been before marriage.. Always say no to premarital marital sex so u can go to HEAVENTH just in case
Bro NO! if it were in Nigeria one or two Drs. would've held the metal rod on the one side so as to draw the shvt out of his brains regardless of how painful and fatal it would've been.
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by paddyofboss(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Deadlock:

Bro NO! if it were in Nigeria one or two Drs. would've held the metal rod on the one side so as to draw the shvt out of his brains regardless of how painful and fatal it would've been.
heheheh savage grin
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Fash20: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2019
If this happens to you in Nigeria guy, you are dead
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2019
AmazingRidwan:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm a final year engineering student of University of Ilorin. I'm deeply in need of your assistance towards the progress of my project. The cost of renting field equipments is very exorbitant, which of course I'm unable to foot all by myself. I worked during holidays to foot my bills but currently I'm broke as financial cost of the project has sucked me dry. I feel ashamed having to beg for support on here but I'd try any legal means to get the needed help. Pls kindly assist as you deem fit, may God bless you and ease your affairs. 0130219489 GTB
check your account Wrola I just sent you 15k
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by madgoat(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2019
decatalyst:
Fvck!

This is the definition of not dying when it's not time to die!
Person wey fit die tmr from complications. grin
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by jackpot(f): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2019
F A T A L I T Y !!!
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by ELEYINJUANU(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Which subsidy again? this government is evil, wicked and scammer, you raised fuel price from 87 naira to 145 by telling us you removed subsidy, now you are talking of removing of subsidy. Nigerian let's rise for our freedom, this slavery is enough.
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by springtech(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2019
daddytime:
This is nothing short of a miracle and to think that this dude most likely worships a cow or a Buddhist image gives much to ponder on.

The question now becomes "my dear fellow religious fanatics, to what god do we attribute this apparent miracle "?

Only a fool will say there is no God.
No matter who he worships this is clearly the acts of the almighty God.

He said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, regardless of your sins or righteousness or religious beliefs.

God is God over all, he gives the rain both to those that worship Him and those that do not.

When rain falls or sun shines on the Worshippers of Ogun, do we then say that it is Ogun that sends the rain and sun to shine him?

God remains at the centre of it all.

This is an opportunity for someone out there to see God for whom He is, believe in His existence and accept Jesus His son into his life.
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2019
Wow, that's risky o, the doctor really did well.
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by x6blade(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
eddiebruk:
No one has appreciated the Dr. even when they are yet to Ascertain if the injured is a believer or whatsoever, whosoever. Africans have a long way to go calling God when it favors them but when it is Evil, they call the Devil.
exactly, if during the procedure the guy died , religious people would have blamed the devil .
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by blackfase(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
My own question is, how that thing take enter? :/ :/
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by LuckyKeys1: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
omg! this dude might run mental in years to come
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Depressedkidd: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2019
daddytime:
This is nothing short of a miracle and to think that this dude most likely worships a cow or a Buddhist image gives much to ponder on.

The question now becomes "my dear fellow religious fanatics, to what god do we attribute this apparent miracle "?
Exactly what came to mind. Some comments in here saying it's by the grace of God he survived. Like if this God or gods cared so much, why let it happen in the first place?
Re: Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) by Depressedkidd: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
LuckyKeys1:
omg! this dude might run mental in years to come
Yes. I think you remember the old case of a guy that had a rod go through his skull too(I think it was in the 19th or early 20th century, I can't remember the case clearly) And later started displaying some symptoms of mental Illness because a portion of his brain was affected. It's very likely this individual will suffer such too. It would be best if he's kept under constant observation to reduce the risk to himself and others if such arises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.