Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,373 members, 7,954,511 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion (482 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by tunene66: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tiger Woods wins Masters title in incredible fashion

What a come back.

Tiger Woods produced a scintillating finish to win a fifth Masters title and end an 11-year wait to claim a 15th major.

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1117502320881758209?s=19

When there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by ise82(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God he’s back. I’m so happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by matify83: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Success through perseverance

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by Wayne4uall(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
I am so happy for him... I am not a fan of golf but I do watch it once in a while because of him... See the face on his face wen he can't hit the hole..... congratulations more wins mr Tiger woods
Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by Babacele: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wao! Despite. Congrats ,Woods.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by AngryLord: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dude is king! growing up I only knew golf because of him
Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by chic2pimp(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
The King is Motherf#@%ing Back! The Game of Golf absolutely needed this big time. Don't get me wrong the likes of Phil and Rory were great ambassadors of the sport but none were Tiger. None of them had you on the edge of your seat like Tiger does on a Sunday of a Major.

CBS would have had a huge smile on their face today. The ratings would have gone through the roof the likes we haven't seen since Tiger was in His pomp. Golf's major advertising companies would be lapping it up big time knowing their meal ticket is back. From the Roar of the crowd alone, I could tell what Hole woods was teeing off from. Simply Magical.

Now Opponents will start to quake in their boots when they see that Red Shirt and Black Trousers attire turn up on Sundays/day 4 of Majors. Welcome Back ELDRICK!

4 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by Pentasoft1978: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rejoice not at me my enemies, for when I fall, I shall surely rise again....the down fall of a man is not the end of his life....i am encouraged

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Wins His 5th Masters Title In Stunning Fashion by jaytee01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wow..... Congratulations to him!

(1) (Reply)

Free Betting Tips For A Month / Freddie Ljungberg Is Appointed As Arsenal Assistant Coach / Barcelona Sign Neto To Replace Cillessen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.