Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions (2560 Views)

Section 77 Of The Electoral Act 2022, Flaws APC's Response To Obi's Petition / Obi Delete Resignation Letter On Twitter After Apc Response. Keyamo Fooled. / Atiku’s Petition: Buhari, Apc’s Response Has No Supporting Documents – Investiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by ChristianNorth: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

You referred to yourself.you even make comments that you forget or cant defend which sums up your miserable personality? Which serious petition will include trader moni? Which serious petition will not make claims based on polling units as ruled by the apex court? Remain daft
Once we prove it is vote buying, then we are sure of prison for your principal. Unfortunately, Tribunal doesn't grant convictions, so we would have to institute a separate criminal proceedings.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by B1ak3: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

Mr. Intelligent, why don't you do your short 'intel' since you seem to be having problem reading to the end...!!!!

Ok sir advice well taken. But stop clicking share on your own comments it makes you seem a bit desperate for others approval and attention

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by ChristianNorth: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

Victory in cameron? Seems you are hallucinating? Your first paragraph was for your you and your folks.

Apc main response is n9t about his eligibility or or competence,you didntvread that petition as i calculated just as you haven't read that of atiku.it is mostly in response to the claim on electoral rigging.
Those response and counteclaims does not stop apc from producing evidence and cross exsmining atiku witnesses in court,why cant you get it? Are you forgetting that the onus is on atiku to prove his case and based on his petition which is embarrassing for you to read is watery and will be easily trashed?
Stop being a nuisance and a blockhead here and around your environment.
I am sure you didn't understand what you even posted. APC defences based mainly on the competence of the petitions and eligibility of Atiku to contest.

Of course, we have evidence to support our petitions.

The victory would be sweet and flawless.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2019
The court of public opinion would have been atiku's best bet against this allegation of eligibility by birth but PDP with the likes of FFk and reno omikri already ruined the objectivity of that court with toxic bipartisanship.

PDP started this gutter play, they should be ready to get dirty. This should also serve as huge lessons to young and upcoming politicians.

Atiku himself doesn't help his own case. He has never shown any sort of loyalty to the Nigerian cause. He enriched himself aggressively as a customs officer, sold loads and loads of Nigerian assets to himself and his goons while he was VP. I mean, even the university he built while he was Nigerian VP is called AMERICAN University. Then on the campaign ground, he was adamant on selling the number one cash cow of the country, NNPC. Only someone without national pride would exhibit these qualities.

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by tuniski: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

Was he born in nigeria
Yes, by Nigerian parents as required by the later day 1979 constitution. His paternal lineage is Sokoto and maternal lineage is Duste.

APC are only trying to waste some valuable time cos the PDP will put INEC to the cleaners.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2019
tuniski:

Yes, by Nigerian parents as required by the later day 1979 constitution. His paternal lineage is Sokoto and maternal lineage is Duste.

APC are only trying to waste some valuable time cos the PDP will put INEC to the cleaners.
Please post your full sources
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am sure you didn't understand what you even posted. APC defences based mainly on the competence of the petitions and eligibility of Atiku to contest.

Swerve blockheaded troll
ChristianNorth:

Swerve blockheaded troll.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Once we prove it is vote buying, then we are sure of prison for your principal. Unfortunately, Tribunal doesn't grant convictions, so we would have to institute a separate criminal proceedings.
No need to waste time with you.no matter how many times i defeat you,you wont concede defeat.you are like a man roasting inside fire or drowning but still claiming victory.your end is near
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by ChristianNorth: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

No need to waste time with you.no matter how many times i defeat you,you wont concede defeat.you are like a man roasting inside fire or drowning but still claiming victory.your end is near
Anybody you support, loses. Don't forget that.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by tuniski: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

Please post your full sources
Go and update yourself and stop the baseless back and forth on a no issue.

The issue at the Tribunal is accreditation by card reader. Once it can be proven that several millions were unaccounted as declared by INEC result, inconclusiveness is then established. The result #teamAtiku is claiming becomes their narration of actual voting pattern.

Again, the pdp is asking for one of two reliefs : declare Atiku the true winner or cancel the entire election.

Let inec come andd defend itself.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Anybody i support, loses. Don't forget that.
I agree
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2019
tuniski:

Go and update yourself and stop the baseless back and forth on a no issue.

The issue at the Tribunal is accreditation by card reader. Once it can be proven that several millions were unaccounted as declared by INEC result, inconclusiveness is then established. The result #teamAtiku is claiming becomes their narration of actual voting pattern.

Again, the pdp is asking for one of two reliefs : declare Atiku the true winner or cancel the entire election.

Let inec come andd defend itself.
You see why i always bash your blockhead self? You claimed atiku parents are nigerians so drop your sources like others have been doing.he who alleges must prove.you veered off and started ranting about accreditation and card reader which the supreme court has ruled on before? Are you sane? Team atiku as in for big brother cameroun
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by tuniski: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

You see why i always bash your blockhead self? You claimed atiku parents are nigerians so drop your sources like others have been doing.he who alleges must prove.you veered off and started ranting about accreditation and card reader which the supreme court has ruled on before? Are you sane? Team atiku as in for big brother cameroun
I won't drop anything for you. Go and update yourself it is not my duty to clear your ignorance.

I am only interested in the meat of the petition not the trash of eligibility either by pdp or apc. That is for people like you who just love argument.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by TheTrueSeeker2: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
B1ak3:

Ok sir advice well taken. But stop clicking share on your own comments it makes you seem a bit desperate for others approval and attention

Unfounded allegations...!!!

I'm too busy for such, you can try the next door.
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
tuniski:

I won't drop anything for you. Go and update yourself it is not my duty to clear your ignorance.

I am only interested in the meat of the petition not the trash of eligibility either by pdp or apc. That is for people like you who just love argument.
And what is the meat of the petition? Are you unaware that the courts have already ruled on most of those issues atiku is raising
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by adekolaelect(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Atiku team are lazy !!!their allegations was not specific inter of violence in the polling unit and words.they forget to include police ,Nigeria Army in their claimed .civil right organizations and evidence of post election violence ,civil unrest and many more .Election can't be won by noise making but by numbers of votes and a case can't be won by numbers of petitions but by evidence provide to back up the allegations .

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by garfield1: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
adekolaelect:
Atiku team are lazy !!!their allegations was not specific inter of violence in the polling unit and words.they forget to include police ,Nigeria Army in their claimed .civil right organizations and evidence of post election violence ,civil unrest and many more .Election can't be won by noise making but by numbers of votes and a case can't be won by numbers of petitions but by evidence provide to back up the allegations .
You are right.all their allegations are supposed to be tied to polling units,that is proved at polling units but they didnt.they instead focused on few wards and lgas.even if the collation officers allege rigging,they must still match it to polling units because that is where all results came from.it is the foundation of everything.
I was thinking that the allegations on military involvement may have a chance of sticking but pdp narrowed it to rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom and zamfara which affects mostly atiku votes.but again,they must tie it down at the unit level plus during the rivers guber polls petition,apc proved claims of wide scale military involvement yet the polls was upheld.atiku has no case.

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Ratello: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If being stupid will make you sleep well, good luck.

I am sure you didn't even understand the APC response you posted.

Like I said before, the Tribunal lacks the power to determine the eligibility of a candidate and since APC's defence are based mainly on the eligibility of Atiku to contest the election and the competence of his petitions, should the Tribunal trash them as expected, it will make APC vulnerable to a flawless and sweet Atiku victory.

Victory is assured!

PleasE my comrade, stop quoting that dude I beg of you he is the same clown as senatordave1 he always tries to scoop political ideas from cerebral fellows like you here through his indirect but subtle posts kindly stop equipping him. I have stopped discussing with the clown please you should my comrade. He is clearly not in your league

Cc: Tuniski engineerboat etc

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by engineerboat(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ratello:

PleasE my comrade, stop quoting that dude I beg of you he is the same clown as senatordave1 he always tries to scoop political ideas from cerebral fellows like you here through his indirect but subtle posts kindly stop equipping him. I have stopped discussing with the clown please you should my comrade. He is clearly not in your league

Haahahahahah.

The guy na another next level zombie case study

2 Likes

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by ChristianNorth: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ratello:

Lol. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by engineerboat(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. Thanks

Those guys brain need some serious reset
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Afamed: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
engineerboat:

Those guys brain need some serious reset
The same way you blindly misled your fellow e wailers during Onnoghen case, the same way you are here defending Atiku / appendage case that's already settled. Clearly , you are not a student of history
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by SilasNwude: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

The same way you blindly misled your fellow e wailers during Onnoghen case, the same way you are here defending Atiku / appendage case that's already settled. Clearly , you are not a student of history
[/s]
you're talking Nonsense
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by engineerboat(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
garfield1:

This guy,you have serious issues.read atiku's petition and then read this reply.it seems you didnt even read this post hence the blind comments.you clearly know nothing about law or tribunal workings except few theories which you bandy about.update yourself child

The problem in have with zombies is that they want to be

Prosecutor

Defense

Judge at the same time.

You have presented your reply.

What till the firework start.

Then you will know the pot that is cooking your matter
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by engineerboat(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Go and take your drug.

Las las you go dey alright
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Afamed: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
engineerboat:

Go and take your drug.

Las las you go dey alright
You wail more than this before Onnoghen was shown the exit gate.But as a serial wailer, I dont expect you to give up easily
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by engineerboat(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

You wail more than this before Onnoghen was shown the exit gate.But as a serial wailer, I dont expect you to give up easily

You go dey alright shaaaaaa you know
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by SilasNwude: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Afamed: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
engineerboat:

You go dey alright shaaaaaa you know
Be Original for once
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by SilasNwude: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Be Original for once
[/s]
he's original
stop talking Nonsense
Re: Some Details Of Apc Response To Atiku's Petitions by Afamed: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s] he's original stop talking Nonsense
Are you his gay partner? Schmuck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Not Afraid Of Nigeria Breaking Up – Anthony Sani Tells Ipob / Coronavirus: Ooni Of Ife Discovers Cure For The Deadly Virus (video) / Residents Blast Gbajabiamila For Sharing N300 And One "Congo" Of Rice As Relief

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.