Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

"Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. (1174 Views)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. by universaltv: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Popular musician Teni meet with the richest man In Africa Dangote at an event as she sings and makes him laugh with her jokes.

He denied one of his songs lyrics that says "But my papa no be Dangote" but now after meeting with Dangote she said Dangote must be his father. The richest man just laught with his collegues.

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/dangote-will-now-be-my-fatherteni-meet-with-dangote-changes-her-song-lyrics/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. by universaltv: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Video => HERE

Re: "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2019
She had to switch up her lyrics because money talks like Robbin Leach.
Re: "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2019
aaronson:
She had to switch up her lyrics because money talks like Robbin Leach.
lol
Re: "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. by Mynd44: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2019

(1)

Cardi B Celebrates First Mother's Day With Offset As She Flaunts Her Lavish Gift / Alex "Unusual" Asogwa Flaunts Her Natural Look In Dubai(Photos) / Ifu Ennada Shares Chat With A Man She Doesn't Want In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.