Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Improve Your Finances Upto #50,000 A Day Through The Use Of Facebook & Whatsapp. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Improve Your Finances Upto #50,000 A Day Through The Use Of Facebook & Whatsapp. (270 Views)

Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / I Earn At Least 100 Dollars Per Day Through This / Earn Money Online 1000 $ Day Through Link Shorter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Finances Upto #50,000 A Day Through The Use Of Facebook & Whatsapp. by Bobbybills(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Well, what I have to pass across is nothing like what you've ever seen or heard of. And you might have heard about it anyways.

No one is recruiting you. I am not recruiting you to do anything. I'm only going to be teaching you a way to covert your Facebook page to a money making page where you can scale up to hundreds and thousands of naira or which ever currency you spend where you are. I said naira because I'm a Nigerian and I am in Nigeria.

So getting into details, this is about you selling the information you have to other people at a price. The question is how do you do this?

People have needs, alot of it, people need services, and they don't know where exactly to get them from. Here, I'll be teaching you how to get this information and solutions and also teach you how to gather people in need of the information you have and how to get them to pay you for the information you have for them.

How does this sound to you?

Contact me for more information on this: +234(0)909-506-4097 WhatsApp and Calls.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Jetmicropay / How To Choose A Best B2B Digital Marketing Agency? / Things You Should Do Before Travelling Abroad As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.