Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo (24024 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill Big J, MOSIEND Leader In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Gift84(f): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
We Igbos are very very stupid people.

An actress spoke up against the present government and we are attacking Yorubas. Is the lady who spoke up not also a Yoruba person? Instead of contributing sensibly, just jump about, insulting everyone as if this is Radio Biafra page. If they reciprocate now, we would be feeling somehow, crying betrayal and marginalisation.

I just taya for my people.
no matter what happens,have u seen any Afonja gets tired of his people? Onye ara
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2019
lonecatt:
Unfortunately his die hard supporters see otherwise
Their level of xombeism have become adaptive

Personally, are you progressing or regressing?
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by chibuzorAbia: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2019
AreaFada2:

In fact they will say she's Ipod through marriage. Most of them consider anywhere after Ijebu Ode or and the smarter ones anywhere after Ore as Igbo land.
Yes I have heard if from highly educated people some with PhD.
When you correct them that Edo, Delta, Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Ijaw and others are still over there, instead of admitting their ignorance, they will dismiss them "just minorities". So much about sophistication. shocked

Shut up there! My mama told me they are all "Ibo". I believe my mama!
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Afonja007: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2019
AreaFada2:

In fact they will say she's Ipod through marriage. Most of them consider anywhere after Ijebu Ode or and the smarter ones anywhere after Ore as Igbo land.
Yes I have heard if from highly educated people some with PhD.
When you correct them that Edo, Delta, Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Ijaw and others are still over there, instead of admitting their ignorance, they will dismiss them "just minorities". So much about sophistication. shocked
i tire
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:
Zombies will call Omotola an IPod/Ipob yoot
Just wait for them

No, the retired actress is not an IPOD. She's just a simple wailer. No more Jonathan’s free. money for them

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by chibuzorAbia: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2019
Foolish woman! What does the idiot know about economics? We are 180m and do not produce anything, so suffering and pain and hardship is a MUST!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Bobinovic: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Guestlander:
Omotola should stick to what she knows. What was her last movie? If she's not making money could it be because she's not working?
Itì aku! Did she tell you she's hungry, she's being vocal for people like you that are poor and dumb!

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Tunami:
you made no sense in what you wrote.

Simple question, what was her last movie or movie role? No more free money for the Association of retired Actors and Actresses

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by ClearFlair: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2019
What is Omotola smoking. Ask Atiku where Nigeria’s money went.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by AFONJACOW(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2019
watch, these hellish children of hates from waste region will tag him Ipob Yoot
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by AFONJACOW(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2019
watch, these hellish children of hates from waste region will tag her Ipob Yoot
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by blazer2018: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2019
Truthbites:
Hell is an understatement. Apart from heat in hell, there maybe other goodies. In todats nigeria, no light, no food, when u get it, its expensive, no roads, when you drive, ur car gets damaged,insecurity,severe poverty etc,..Bible tells us there will be heat there, but livin in Nigeria is tougher than livin in Hell

Nb
Omotola, the Yorubas put us in our present predicament... Tinubu n co...also call them out

Really? If your people had gone out en masse to vote on election day, maybe, just maybe somebody else would be President by now...look inwards and check the population of those who registered, those who voted and those who remained in doors on the election day in your region...surely, they would have made a difference if they had come out to vote...so when next you want to blame someone, take a peep at the mirror first.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Am a die-supporter of Buhari I feel comfortable under his government
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by bettercreature(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
AFONJACOW:
watch, these hellish children of hates from waste region will tag him Ipob Yoot
Her corrupt PDP sugar daddies are super broke grin grin grin grin grin
This is the news you ipod yoot love to read
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Gloriagee(f): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Reason I don't understand who voted this duo back in. Peeps be propagating personal interest over national interest. Lady keep speaking the truth...u will live long
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Danwakae(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Guestlander:
Omotola should stick to what she knows. What was her last movie? If she's not making money could it be because she's not working?

WAKE UP BRO

I DONT KNW ABOUT THE SOUTH, BUT, HERE IN ALL THE NORTWESTERN AND NORTHEASTERN STATES, IT IS HELL JOINED WITH THE HOT WEATHER, NO MONEY, BIZ NOT MOVING, KIDNAPPING EVERYWHERE, BANDITRY IN SOME PART HATRED BECAUSE OF POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

PRESIDENT BUHARI HAS TO DO SOMETHING, THIS NOT ABOUT POLITICS AGAIN, ELECTION HAS GONE AND GOD WILL HAS TAKEN COURSE, LETS ENCOURAGE THE PRESUDENT TO GET THINGS RIGHT, THATS HOW WE CAN MOVE FORWARD, HE MAY NOT BE AWARE OF WHATS HAPPENING

IF U STAYS IN THE NW NE, U WOULDN'T VE MADE SUCH COMMENT...I PRAY FOR PEACE IN 2023 COS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE NW AND NE

YA ALLAH ZAKAR ZAMAN LAFIA...AMIN...WE ARE'T SCARED OF ANYSHIT
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by oforjide: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:
Zombies will call Omotola an IPod/Ipob yoot

Just wait for them
during her acting days,she was very closed to igbo people,that is why she has igbo mentality.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by yesloaded: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2019
Guestlander:
[s]Omotola should stick to what she knows. What was her last movie? If she's not making money could it be because she's not working?[/s]
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Jyde89: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Guestlander:

And since when as it been a crime for a tax paying citizen of a particular country to air his or her views on the issues pervading the country, Mr man STFU
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Reference(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Its terrible.

Go out daily and see people suffering.

Chai

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Its really, really bad out there. If you are close to someone offering social services.... such as health care, financials, you'd know. The economy is in a very poor shape.

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by jrusky(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Omotola pls just leave them they won't listen in fact apc will start threatening your life now.

When God want destroy a man he first make him mad then make him deaf so the destruction can be so devemastatiing.

Zombism now become apc blood group and lies now there man made generational gene and that is what will consume them in a shortwhile.

Since I was born this is the worst administration ever. Administration that refused to accept responsibility and do quick mending to make life habitable. 4 years passed by this same administration still blaming and can only point to Boko Haram not holding any territory as achievement.

Everything is hell under Buhari that is the truth. Omotola pls be strong because it's obvious your life will threaten by apc that is what they know best to do.

People like that big mouth a s s s hole called Falana that suppose to stand for the people's right has received money and he is now a shadow of himself and a coward.

Rest in peace Gani Fawehinmi, Rest in peace Beko Kuti Nigerians missed you guys, I don my cap for you duo Rest in peace. Nigeria now become one sided or one region nation. One day is one day

2 Likes

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Reference(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Gloriagee:
Reason I don't understand who voted this duo back in. Peeps be propagating personal interest over national interest. Lady keep speaking the truth...u will live long

Ultra partisanship on both sides caused it. Practically everyone took a partisan position which is unusual. The neutral, objective, 'facts on ground' voter was unanimously absent.

Again, another sharp learning curve in our nascent democracy. Hopefully in 2023 the centre space will widen and be decisive as it was in 2015.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by TommyAnthem(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Stop yearning PDP or APC they are all the same, the personality of the man GEJ is what stood him apart, not the party.
StoneLucifer:
Truth be told this present govt is horrible..People are just blindly carried away by Buhari because of tribal &religous sentiments and their deep hatred for anything called Goodluck Jonathan or PDP..

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by amaniro: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2019
oforjide:
during her acting days,she was very closed to igbo people,that is why she has igbo mentality.

There they are.

1 Like

Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by amaniro: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2019
maasoap:

No, the retired actress is not an IPOD. She's just a simple wailer. No more Jonathan’s free. money for them

There they are. Deluded set of people.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:

There they are. Deluded set of people.

Thank you, younger brother of our dear ex-actress. U na no know your way to Otuoke to collect the free money as usual, like in the past?
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Studyinchina200(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerians are not ready.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Guestlander: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
Foolish woman! What does the idiot know about economics? We are 180m and do not produce anything, so suffering and pain and hardship is a MUST!!!!

Her Idea of of a country that is not hellish is probably one where the treasury is freely looted like under Jonathan.

I really have no time for the PDP losers who are riled up by my comment, you are still obviously sore from the last elections. 2-0 is not a joke.
For the beautiful Auntie Omotola, please explain what you meant by no money in circulation and what you think the government should do about it.
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by AFONJACOW(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
bettercreature:
Her corrupt PDP sugar daddies are super broke grin grin grin grin grin
This is the news you ipod yoot love to read
head slammer spotted
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Jaqenhghar: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2019
This woman should let sleepng dogs lie. The people like it that way
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
We Igbos are very very stupid people.

An actress spoke up against the present government and we are attacking Yorubas. Is the lady who spoke up not also a Yoruba person? Instead of contributing sensibly, just jump about, insulting everyone as if this is Radio Biafra page. If they reciprocate now, we would be feeling somehow, crying betrayal and marginalisation.

I just taya for my people.

I want to bet on your head that you are not Igbo.

How much should i place ?
Re: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish- Omotola J Ekeinde To PMB & Osinbajo by Guestlander: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Jyde89:

And since when as it been a crime for a tax paying citizen of a particular country to air his or her views on the issues pervading the country, Mr man STFU

You are so freaking dumb, what about my own right to respond to her comments? None of you have been able to tell me what she does for a living.
No money in circulation! What the hell does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Drag A Policeman Trying To Shield A Traffic Offender In Lagos / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra / Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.