Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States (9996 Views)

Pencom Bars Pfas From Collecting Bond’s Brokerages Fee / Requirements, Cost And Duration For The Processing Of Pencom, Itf And Nsitf Cert / Would You Build A House With 40m Or Invest It In Bonds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Frederick2017:
PenCom please release my late fathers Acruel right to his PFA(NPF Pensions LTD) so they can pay his family especially his wife. We are tired of waiting since 2015 he died, no payment news has been heard....

When did you do your documentation? So that I can give you useful information on how your family can go about it.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by SEGLIZ: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
R2bees:
Nwanne the thing just tire me. This forum needs total cleansing, so many mad fellows on here.

what can one do? even mods are another pathetic case in the their own.
nairaland is just a true reflection of what our society is. irrational and unstable human. a social system made up of larger per%tage irrational and unstable mind would sure be challenge filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Sammyfabulous:
my family suffered under this people for two years, thank God we collected our money after so many legal battles. If you sit down and wait PENCOM and the PFA with not do anything ooo

Thanks for the idea
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2019
OfficialSam:

When did you do your documentation? So that I can give you useful information on how your family can to go about it.

Since 2016/2017
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 4:18am On Apr 23, 2019
SEGLIZ:

what a pity. every npf is error. it piss me out whenever my mum talks about my father accrued pension with npf.
I was told to the regional office of the bank used at Ibadan, only to get to that bank, was told the info I was told to come get won't be given to me that the police pension office knew quite well they won't give for they are supposed to call for it themselves officially.
the question is why sent me to get what you knew is meant to be given any third party except you or your client? my younger sister and had to open a joint account, the money is there languishing, the one with police is with them or someone has embezzled it.
the worse corruption in Nigeria is within the civil service and labour.

Being a civil servant in Nigeria is a big crime..
Group life insurance we never see, pension we never see even burial expenses follow.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by SEGLIZ: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Frederick2017:

Being a civil servant in Nigeria is a big crime..
Group life insurance we never see, pension we never see even burial expenses follow.

when he (my dad) was is service he wanted sis and I to enlist in the force but I turned it down so did my sis.
civil service in Nigeria is nothing to write home on. it's ain't worth, still I see people dying to go on board Nigerian Civil Service. such a pitiable state.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
OfficialSam:

When did you do your documentation? So that I can give you useful information on how your family can go about it.

Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

when he (my dad) was is service he wanted sis and I to enlist in the force but I turned it down so did my sis.
civil service in Nigeria is nothing to write home on. it's ain't worth, still I see people dying to go on board Nigerian Civil Service. such a pitiable state.

This Is bad for a country called naija
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2019
Frederick2017:

Be precise pls. Which month? With that i will know the batch you are placed by PENCOM.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 5:02pm On May 07, 2019
OfficialSam:

Be precise pls. Which month? With that i will know the batch you are placed by PENCOM.

Should be between June or August
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2019
Frederick2017:

Should be between June or August

You should be in batch 245 or so. I did that of my late mum on 7th December, 2017 with Premium Pension Limited and we were placed on batch 246. Actually PENCOM approved payment for batch 243. So yours may be next if you are lucky cos i learnt they do combine batches for payment.

It takes time for payment of accrued rights to be made, most especially for deceased employees. So be patient. I know Federal government has remitted funds for 2017 and partly that of 2018 to PENCOM for accrued pension right. Just that PENCOM has to take their time to calculate each benefit so that one is not over paid or under paid before disbursement.

You are not alone, my family has seen hell since we lost my mum in 2015. It has not been easy with me fending for my two younger siblings in school. I do take consolation with the fact that it will be over sooner or later. So be strong too, i do also feel your pains. Anyways I will provide you with PENCOM's number for more clarifications, but that will be later as i don't have it off hand. CHEERS!
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
OfficialSam:

You should be in batch 245 or so. I did that of my late mum on 7th December, 2017 with Premium Pension Limited and we were placed on batch 246. Actually PENCOM approved payment for batch 243. So yours may be next if you are lucky cos i learnt they do combine batches for payment.

It takes time for payment of accrued rights to be made, most especially for deceased employees. So be patient. I know Federal government has remitted funds for 2017 and partly that of 2018 to PENCOM for accrued pension right. Just that PENCOM has to take their time to calculate each benefit so that one is not over paid or under paid before disbursement.

You are not alone, my family has seen hell since we lost my mum in 2015. It has not been easy with me fending for my two younger siblings in school. I do take consolation with the fact that it will be over sooner or later. So be strong too, i do also feel your pains. Anyways I will provide you with PENCOM's number for more clarifications, but that will be later as i don't have it off hand. CHEERS!

Thanks bros..i really appreciate.
The PENCOM number will be appreciated
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Frederick2017:

Thanks bros..i really appreciate.
The PENCOM number will be appreciated

Have you been paid? I called PENCOM & I'm up for the next batch anything soon. Probably by August at most. The previous batch was paid on 17th May. Sorry didn't get back to you. Though you should have reminded me.

Here's PENCOM's Contact: 094603930
You can get back to me if you need more help.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2019
OfficialSam:

Have you been paid? I called PENCOM & I'm up for the next batch anything soon. Probably by August at most. The previous batch was paid on 17th May. Sorry didn't get back to you. Though you should have reminded me.

Sorry for the late reply... Been busy with hustle..
My family has not received any payment yet. Will call the number you sent. Thanks brother and congrats to you
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
OfficialSam:

Imagine after selecting death benefit, kept telling me no one is available to pick my call...
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Frederick2017:

Imagine after selecting death benefit, kept telling me no one is available to pick my call...

Sorry bro, i forgot to tell you. When next you call, select 'Public service remittance.' They will never answer through 'Death benefit.' Don't know why it's like that though. Make sure you have the deceased
Pfa Pin number handy. They will ask you to call it, so they can tell you which batch you are being placed.
Good luck!
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialSam:

Sorry bro, i forgot to tell you. When next you call, select 'Public service remittance.' They will never answer through 'Death benefit.' Don't know why it's like that though. Make sure you have the deceased
Pfa Pin number handy. They will ask you to call it, so they can tell you which batch you are being placed.
Good luck!

Okay, thanks brother. You've really helped me. God bless you plenty. Would let you know the outcome of the call. Thanks once again
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Frederick2017:

Okay, thanks brother. You've really helped me. God bless you plenty. Would let you know the outcome of the call. Thanks once again

You are welcome bro.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
OfficialSam:

You are welcome bro.

No one is available to pick my call. Since yesterday. It's really sad.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Frederick2017:

No one is available to pick my call. Since yesterday. It's really sad.

Hmmm. That's really serious. What time did you call? Try calling the next time by 10.00am - 12.00pm. Nevertheless, always persevere. They will finally pick up.

Be strong man, it will be over soon. We are in this together, i feel your plight.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2019
OfficialSam:

Hmmm. That's really serious. What time did you call? Try calling the next time by 10.00am - 12.00pm. Nevertheless, always persevere. They will finally pick up.

Be strong man, it will be over soon. We are in this together, i feel your plight.

OK...thanks boss
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2019
You are welcome!

Frederick2017:

OK...thanks boss
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
OfficialSam:
You are welcome!

Good morning bros, they finally picked on Monday. Was told money has been paid to the PFA since 2 months ago. Na vex I take storm NPF Pension limited and they refused to contact my family. Will be going there by Monday with the house cos I've given them the fotocopies they needed. I really appreciate your effort towards me. God will bless you and your family. Pls you can gimme your contact so we know eachother better.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by OfficialSam(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Frederick2017:

Good morning bros, they finally picked on Monday. Was told money has been paid to the PFA since 2 months ago. Na vex I take storm NPF Pension limited and they refused to contact my family. Will be going there by Monday with the house cos I've given them the fotocopies they needed. I really appreciate your effort towards me. God will bless you and your family. Pls you can gimme your contact so we know eachother better.

Are you surprised? These PFAs & PENCOM can't contact you for whatsoever. If you don't reach out to them, then you are on your own. Anyways, congrats bro. I told you it will be over soon. I can't wait for my turn mehn.

08033623426 (WhatsApp) & 08051285562
Samuel

SAM UWE on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Frederick2017: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2019
OfficialSam:

Are you surprised? These PFAs & PENCOM can't contact you for whatsoever. If you don't reach out to them, then you are on your own. Anyways, congrats bro. I told you it will be over soon. I can't wait for my turn mehn.

Samuel

SAM UWE on Facebook

#ok will contact you and add you on facebook
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by yetunsbay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
OfficialSam:

Samuel

SAM UWE on Facebook

hi bro,
I glance through ur conversation above and was thrilled. Hv you later been paid ?

Concerning my late dad accrued rights with PENCOM , I processed all docs with PFA & had been forwarded since June 2019.

Yet to see nothing despite contacting PFA with a response that they still awaiting directive from PENCOM- data bank. I called the above regulatory body contact to knw our batch but nt available
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Thefarmer3: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
yetunsbay:
hi bro,
I glance through ur conversation above and was thrilled. Hv you later been paid ?

Concerning my late dad accrued rights with PENCOM , I processed all docs with PFA & had been forwarded since June 2019.

Yet to see nothing despite contacting PFA with a response that they still awaiting directive from PENCOM- data bank. I called the above regulatory body contact to knw our batch but nt available

Please call them again, keep calling they will respond. When you call, don't choose the option that says "...for death benefits, press 2..." Because it won't go through, press "0" it will link you to their help desk, or you can press any other number from the options.

That's what I do whenever I call them and if anyone picks I tell them to put me through to death benefits department and they do.

By now you should have known your batch cos you submitted since June, even me that my PFA just sent mine last month, I spoke with pencom last week and was told I've been placed on batch 97
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by yetunsbay(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thefarmer3:

Please call them again, keep calling they will respond. When you call, don't choose the option that says "...for death benefits, press 2..." Because it won't go through, press "0" it will link you to their help desk, or you can press any other number from the options.

That's what I do whenever I call them and if anyone picks I tell them to put me through to death benefits department and they do.

By now you should have known your batch cos you submitted since June, even me that my PFA just sent mine last month, I spoke with pencom last week and was told I've been placed on batch 97
Thanks bro, what batch did they paid last pls ?
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Thefarmer3: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
yetunsbay:
Thanks bro, what batch did they paid last pls ?

Batch 78
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by yetunsbay(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thefarmer3:

Batch 78
Thanks man. I noticed we were short paid of our Insurance benefits when I calculated personally.

Do you know of any process to file on this pls
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by Thefarmer3: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2020
yetunsbay:
Thanks man. I noticed we were short paid of our Insurance benefits when I calculated personally.

Do you know of any process to file on this pls

Not really, but you can complain to the deceased's employer. Or if you know anyone who works in the office of head of civil service.
Re: Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States by yetunsbay(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Thefarmer3:

Not really, but you can complain to the deceased's employer. Or if you know anyone who works in the office of head of civil service.
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Get These Soap Ingredients(materials) To Buy / 6 Manufacturing Firms Post N166.3bn Losses In 9 Months / Bank Verification Number Project: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.