Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) (58437 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by braine(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service cry
Is it new to lose someone in this shit hole?
Where people are dying everyday

Wait till you lose someone you love, so you will know how it feels.
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by daspeaker: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service cry
It's obvious you don't have human feelings. thank God you are still alive since everybody around you is dead. Ode !!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Obatise: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2019
Cutezt:
I was at that wake keep in Adebayo Doherty and I can genuinely tell you that eniola really loved oyin, the testimonies about oyin was just something else, oyin helped eniola become who she is today, I can not reveal everything here but I can tell you for sure that eniola was very heart broken, she was all tears and was the last person to leave the hall as she watched a short clip made for oyin over and over again in tears.

Rip Oyin Oshikanlu, you have touched so many and I wish I had known you earlier.

Thanks jare, I even know Aunty Oyin very well, she is a rare gem and also a School mother to Eniola Badmus while they were in school. May God forgive the dead and grant her eternal rest
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Crocodile tears!
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Obatise:

Thanks jare, I even know Aunty Oyin very well, she is a rare gem and also a School mother to Eniola Badmus while they were in school. May God forgive the dead and grant her eternal rest
Amen Bro.
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fùcking idiots that like eye service. Rubbish.

Instead of celebrating the friend on her page, writing a befitting about her, mourning her, or sharing edifying pictures of her life, she is showing her fat sweaty self crying. As if she cried since the day she died till the burial day. As if she is the directly bereaved. So the girl's family should do what now if you a friend are crying like your container tumble for high sea. Idiot.

I hate people that famz the dead and make it all about themselves. angry
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Cutezt:
I was at that wake keep in Adebayo Doherty and I can genuinely tell you that eniola really loved oyin, the testimonies about oyin was just something else, oyin helped eniola become who she is today, I can not reveal everything here but I can tell you for sure that eniola was very heart broken, she was all tears and was the last person to leave the hall as she watched a short clip made for oyin over and over again in tears.

Rip Oyin Oshikanlu, you have touched so many and I wish I had known you earlier.
They make video clips for the dead now? Well RIP is bullshit we all know it,but let me follow the bandwagon to say RIP
Let us all remember that we will die one-day,hold on to what you believe,one-day it will either give you bliss or sorrow.
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Greatzeus:

They make video clips for the dead now? Well RIP is bullshit we all know it,but let me follow the bandwagon to say RIP
Let us all remember that we will die one-day,hold on to what you believe,one-day it will either give you bliss or sorrow.

Doing a short slideshow of the pictures and clips of the deceased to honor her is not a sin is it?
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Jloveme(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service cry

You lose one & know how it feels 1st....
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by apache4: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
She's next to die of Obesity .
youngest85:
Eye service cry
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by tunize(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Botfuss:
I don’t understand how rational is the rationale behind sharing pictures of you crying at a funeral? I mean,did you pose for the pictures or something?to tell us you indeed mourned your friend?

When did crying equate genuine mourning sef?all these yeyebrities sha.
sometimes i get annoyed by stuff like this u dey eat posting, walking post, sleeping post, anything at all ppl jst living for ppl in this life. everybody get waitn e like do shall.
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Jeffjireh(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Selfcon, single rooms, shops and flats for rent in BDPA, Ekosodin (Ugbowo) area of Benin.

Call or whatsapp 08149227943
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service cry
it's not your fault. It's cos you never lost someone close to you. Don't judge others when you don't know their pains
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jloveme:

You lose one & know how it feels 1st....
I tell you. Many people just talk trash just cos they don't know how it feels to loose someone dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.