Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out (40852 Views)

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / 13 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Cry In Philippines After Arrest, 100s Of Laptops Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by Foodforthought: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:
then what was she doing with g boys. weaving their locks? or pubic hairs?
That is why I said you didn't know her...nor did you hear the story. I schooled in Delsu too.
Zino contacted a security guard to help her look for an apartment off campus. Unknown to her the security guard had links with ritualists. She was fooled, then abducted, gagged for sometime, killed, dismembered and her body discarded carelessly. Zino was never a slayer.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by shogsman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
miketayo:

Very dumb statement

I don't blame the guy for making that statement some girls are actually very nonchalant and loose,but I don't think that was the case with this girl,judging from how she's dressed.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by dreamwords: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Patrioticman007:
I wonder how Nigerian Christians think. You insult Hijab wearing ladies while you worship idols ?.
See the cases of panties ritualistis which is been encouraged by the church just for tithes.
Ogege an innocent girl was killed by her fellow Christians for ritualism but its normal, by the online activists. Set our affairs straight and make this country great again.
How is it normal and encouraged,
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ok, i am an example of what you call a yahoo boy,

I have made over 40m in just two years .. but these people are ritualist not yahoo boy
I honestly dont see any reason why anyone will kill for internet fraud. It just dont make sense .

People need to be educated, magic is not real, blood money does not work. Nigerians are just dumb plain and simple

James randi(an American magician ) placed $1m for anybody who can prove the existence of magic, till now nobody have claimed the money.

Its sad, most of the yahoo boys that practiced this acts are farrr less rich than people likw me that use his common sense.

Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by EmzyT: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:
slayer slayed, who next wants to buy a g class

You're just a Pathetic illiterate who inherited Social media from his Father... Do you know the story of the girl? You idiot. She was never a Slayer.. She was just an Innocent girl looking for an Apartment around her school DELSU and then told one of the school security to get an apartment for her, One day he told her he has gotten an apartment and that she should follow him to the place, only for him to lure her to the hands of Yahoo boys he's planned everything with.... Stop jumping into Threads to come and Display your unending Stupidity. Evil Goat
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by godofuck231: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
EmzyT:

You're just a Pathetic illiterate who inherited Social media from his Father... Do you know the story of the girl? You idiot. She was never a Slayer.. She was just an Innocent girl looking for an Apartment around her school DELSU and then told one of the school security to get an apartment for her, One day he told her he has gotten an apartment and that she should follow him to the place, only for him to lure her to the hands of Yahoo boys he's planned everything with.... Stop jumping into Threads to come and Display your unending Stupidity. Evil Goat
thanks mongrel, my regards to your in bred mother
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by y3mi(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
tytachile:
she go look for iPhone x ➕
So shall it be for your daughter. who after falling for blood thirsty get quick rich desperate youths, someone you know will tell you it is because she went looking for the latest phone of that time. The way Nigerian peopke think I swear. So even if girls indulge themselves in whoredom, who are you mofos to justify that they should be murdered. A lot of Nigerians are sick and twisted in their thought process judging by the skewed way they reply to topics on this once great but now messed up Nairaland.
'
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by y3mi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dothraki:
Ok, i am an example of what you call a yahoo boy,

I have made over 40m in just two years .. but these people are ritualist not yahoo boy
I honestly dont see any reason why anyone will kill for internet fraud. It just dont make sense .

People need to be educated, magic is not real, blood money does not work. Nigerians are just dumb plain and simple

James randi(an American magician ) placed $1m for anybody who can prove the existence of magic, till now nobody have claimed the money.

Its sad, most of the yahoo boys that practiced this acts are farrr less rich than people likw me that use his common sense.

Arrant nonsense
Stop differentiating, yawu boys and ritual boys goes hand in hand, truly there are yawu boys who keep figuring out ways to run their scam/cyberfraud activities, but the more they keep bastardizing it, the more their targets keep wising up to secure and patch the loop hole, the more these get-rich-quick-by-any-means-necessary resort to money rituals adter finding yawu isn't as easy as it was or they thought, thus resulting into all these diabolical nonsense to acquire material wealth and drive cars above their means or social class. One day I'm going to write an epistle on this yawu-yawu (not Yahoo!) like I did on The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual with my Kratos username back in the days.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out by Christianokaro(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
quincyshakur:
Wen will girls learn I don`t blam Gee + because dem no dey force girls...Chop free money an pay wit ur life smiley smiley
Its okay to be dumb, dull, Dundee as long as you keep your ignorance to yourself. Elozino (the deceased) was abducted( kidnapped ) on campus( inside school ). She wasn't a runs girl like your ignorant comment implies.
Don't thank me, just try to have sense next time you are about dropping a public comment before you upset our sensibility

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.