Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lets talk about the Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets talk about the Infinix S4 (3431 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2019
The future belongs to a unique golden generation who now wield the power to shake and upset the balance of things with a unique smartphone and an array of impressive features such as a front 32MP selfie camera, 6GB and 3GB memory RAM, 6.2 HD+ Waterdrop display screen, Dual 2.5 Glass body, Triple rear cameras and a 4000mAh Battery.

Get empowered and join us as we discuss the awesome capabilities of the Infinix S4

kalapizim yewandequeen skino4united Sociology55 lets discuss

Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by BIDOO(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
The future belongs to a unique golden generation who now wield the power to shake and upset the balance of things with a unique smartphone and an array of impressive features such as a front 32MP selfie camera, 6GB and 3GB memory RAM, 6.2 HD+ Waterdrop display screen, Dual 2.5 Glass body, Triple rear cameras and a 4000mAh Battery.

Get empowered and join us as we discuss the awesome capabilities of the Infinix S4

How Much Is The Phone Please?
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2019
BIDOO:

How Much Is The Phone Please?
you can get the S4 at 49,500 for the 3GB RAM and 64500 for the 6GB variant.
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by tosins(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
No front flash , please how does the screen brightness works
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Itzneowizy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:

when will this phone hit Jumia or how do i pre order online.... Hope it has led notification light....
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by walesho(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
tosins:

The screen serves as the front flash just like iPhone 7.
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Yewandequeen(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
If the 6gbram /64gbrom goes for 64,000. I am sure selling this note 4... Nobody should comma disturb me ooo. Ehen

6gb ram is boom!
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Mavereek(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yewandequeen:
If the 6gbram /64gbrom goes for 64,000. I am sure selling this note 4... Nobody should comma disturb me ooo. Ehen

6gb ram is boom!
I have pre-ordered mine today. I will pick up on Thursday morning. that's when they're allowed to start selling even though the sales rep showed me the phone itself
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Aayourmi9(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Itzneowizy:
when will this phone hit Jumia or how do i pre order online.... Hope it has led notification light....
I don't think so
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mavereek:
I have pre-ordered mine today. I will pick up on Thursday morning. that's when they're allowed to start selling even though the sales rep showed me the phone itself
oh really that's cool. When u get urs please do a review. Thanks in advance
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Denique(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mavereek:

Can I get it in the market(computer village) without pre ordering by Thursday?
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Itzneowizy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mavereek:
Please how did u pre order it and where.....besides that...the money for the pre order essit still going to be part of the phone's cost or it's different
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Mavereek(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Yewandequeen:
oh really that's cool. When u get urs please do a review. Thanks in advance
Alright then. I'll
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Mavereek(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Please how did u pre order it and where.....besides that...the money for the pre order essit still going to be part of the phone's cost or it's different
Just go to C3 Hub. They'll put you through. that's where I did mine. pre ordering ends tomorrow and the price may increase and maybe out of stock for a while because the phone na beast for that price. and yes, the 3200 is part of the total money.
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Mavereek(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Denique:

Can I get it in the market(computer village) without pre ordering by Thursday?
You should just pray that it should still be in stock.
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
tosins:
its 32mp wink
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Kalapizim(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yewandequeen:

6gb ram is boom!
hahaha you too like better tin grin grin grin
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Yewandequeen(f): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kalapizim:
hahaha you too like better tin grin grin grin
as if u don't. Funny enoght my note 4 is as clean and new as if I bought it yesterday grin
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
you have to visit the store to pre order, but devices will be hitting the market by thursday
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by cardoso222: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mavereek:

Just go to C3 Hub. They'll put you through. that's where I did mine. pre ordering ends tomorrow and the price may increase and maybe out of stock for a while because the phone na beast for that price. and yes, the 3200 is part of the total money.
Show me link to C3Hub
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2019
cardoso222:

Show me link to C3Hub
where are you currently ?
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Kalapizim(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yewandequeen:
as if u don't. Funny enoght my note 4 is as clean and new as if I bought it yesterday grin
wooow thats nice

1 Like

Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by prdjgood(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Does S4 has Xhide feature to hide app?
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Konstantinos156(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nice phone but not for heavy gamers
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by skino4united(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I have it in stock. Inbox me here or call/WhatsApp 07032292477... Jumia sales consultant
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by gonaij: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
skino4united:

I have it in stock. Inbox me here or call/WhatsApp 07032292477... Jumia sales consultant
skino baba cheesy
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by 9jajoseph: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mavereek:
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by SadiqBabaSani: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Have this Fone, bt no 4Lte, don't know Wat's up
Re: Lets talk about the Infinix S4 by Thebwoy: 5:56am On Apr 24, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Have this Fone, bt no 4Lte, don't know Wat's up

Geee

No 4G on 64k phone.
You can't be serious, even 30k phones of 2019 get 4G

(1) (Reply)

NIN Has Been Postponed Again / How Do I Save Glo Settings With Pin 1234? / Could Mb Be Converted To Money??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.