Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin (27562 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
f
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by lalasticlala(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Odunharry:
Lalasticlala longest time

"The Baba wey do FP for you"

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by bizhop01: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
I don't like yellow nigeria ladies because 99.9% bleach and forget their pussy,
I like dark skin with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by SjMbula(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
What is bleach?
name of Biafraudeen Capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by SjMbula(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

abeg take that police salary matter to fp
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Ernest15(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yea she is really making a point

No need 4 some stupid cream dat eats skin and say it bleaching
You ave sense dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Gsteve01(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Issokay. This one balance no complete cool

undecided

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by blessedqueen(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
vizkiz:
How does this affect the fact that Cersi lannister still fućked Grayjoy few minutes after saying “You want a whorě, buy one. You want a queen, earn her” undecided

Ahhh u r watching b4 me not nice
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Lovelyn451(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why advocating for black skin in a black Nation, Aren't we all black?
Let the light skinned travel out and learn his true identity...
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by airsaylongcon: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
RockHard:
Kudos to ladies like Susan Peters and Genevieve Nnaji for not caving in under the pressure to join the bleaching gang.

Genevieve especially. Almost all her contemporaries have all gone white. The day I found out that Tonto is originally dark skinned I nearly choked
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
vizkiz:
How does this affect the fact that Cersi lannister still fućked Grayjoy few minutes after saying “You want a whorě, buy one. You want a queen, earn her” undecided

Are they Nairalanders??
Bros tell me something grin grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
People bleach because they want to undecided
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
The music industry are guilty than this sad
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by sharpwriter(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
martineverest:
the thing taya me my sister... nigerians use their money to buy problems..these bleaching creams are agents of blood and skin cancers,liver and kidney failure,sunburns and skin thinning.

the level of ignorance is becoming too much..instead of spending 10k to 50k on damaging bleaching creams monthly,why not spend it on fruits and vegetables,which are far cheaper.. eating any of cucumber,carrot ,spinach,citrus etc daily will enhance the skin and clean the system

Hahaha .... yu are only speaking as a wise man that you are... wisdom is far from youths in this generation. If dem no buy that creams sef with that amount of money, and dem wan chop food, they would rather spend them on junks like ice creams, burgers, pastries and other unhealthy drinks and snacks with weird attractive names, not the fruits and veggies yu mentioned above. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Naijabigboi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nothing beats melanin. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by meneski(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
vizkiz:
Euron bleeped her
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by wisdomkid: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
cosmatika:
Nobody forces anybody. U ladies just like fake things, dassol- fake color, fake accent, fake height, fake ass, fake boobs, fake eyelashes, fake cameltoe. In short, u ladies are FAKE

please shut up, please?
You're too ignorant for Nairaland.

We're talking about people in the industry and you that have not crossed your state is talking poo?
Please go and sit down, buy books, read, enlighten yourself, travel before talking stupid.

Bless you. wink
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Horiolah(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
vizkiz:

Which kind spoiler be diz wan na.
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by lilianofentse(f): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
vizkiz:
guy why, why must you spoil what I was planning to watch this night?
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Mirriamvic(f): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Movie Industry Is Used To igbos And Their Fair Skin
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Omonaijani: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
How come one does not know all these so called "actress"

https://campusbiz.com.ng/nigerian-police-recruitment/
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Odunharry(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

I don use different kind of snakes as bribe for the baba
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by martineverest(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hahaha .... yu are only speaking as a wise man that you are... wisdom is far from youths in this generation. If dem no buy that creams sef with that amount of money, and dem wan chop food, they would rather spend them on junks like ice creams, burgers, pastries and other unhealthy drinks and snacks with weird attractive names, not the fruits and veggies yu mentioned above. cheesy cheesy cheesy
my guy, ignorance is really killing naija youths .I don't use creams anymore, vegetables,fruits,moringa,ginger,garlic and tumeric juices are ok for me.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
so what does your post means? to me nothing.list just a matter of time and you will join others and bleach as well!
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Deji63: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
As long as Susan Peters wears heavy make up, padded bra, padded butt pads and false eyelashes. She should shut the hell up. All of them are fake one way or the other.
Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by AnuliKay: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
She looks nice

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by bengg: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Call us for good offer

Re: Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
vizkiz:
And u brought me here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi / BBNaija's Nina Pardons Miracle As She Begins To Follow Him On IG Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.