Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos (1793 Views)

SIMI Is The Main Cause Of Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC - Blogger Nairafame / Black Or Light Complexion Regina Daniels? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos / See What Happened Between Nairafame And Khloe After Photoshoped Backside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerian blogger and graphic designer, Nairafame comes with another version of Ex-Bbnaija housemate, Nina.

See more photos by Nairafame below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/white-or-black-version-of-nina.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by delugajackson: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
She looks like a severely burnt plantain.

How can you be so savage and brutal at the same time? I can't even do this to my worst enemy.

9 Likes

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by Tonmiwatimmy: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2019
rubbish

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2019
delugajackson:
She looks like a severly burnt plantain.

How can you be so savage and brutal at the same time? I can't even do this to my worst enemy.
grin
Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by drake2(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2019
delugajackson:
She looks like a severly burnt plantain.

LWTMB. Are you sure, you ain't the savage here?.

I am having stomach ache from laughing at your comment oh.

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by TimiRume(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why is it that every time people want to compare a fair skinned and a melanated skinned person, the make the melanin skinned one abnormally too dark and make the fair skinned person appear more appealing. I mean if you want to prove a point that one skin is better than another why make one look extreme, it screams insecurity. Is like white people putting charcoal on their faces and going around telling people, 'see we are black'

People are threatened by beautiful melanin women, calm down everyone knows you are scared of something. Putting other people down would not improve your self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by Nenejeje(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
What kind of black is this nitori olorun?

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by Fadomero(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
black is indeed ugly no wonder they always call black monkey
Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
This is very very bad photoshop! angry lipsrsealed

Now they forgot to edit the elbow, it's still light complexioned grin grin grin
Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
No dark-skinned person looks like this. Not even those from South Sudan

This graphic artist is a dolt

4 Likes

Re: White Or Black Version Of Nina? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos by drake2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nenejeje:
What kind of black is this nitori olorun?

lol

(1) (Reply)

I Called My Ex-hubby 40-second Man Because He Told The World I’m On Drug – Tonto / Wizkid Finally React to Zion Cute Picture Trending Online. Photos / Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Sandra And Her Husband-To-Be Goes On Vacation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.