Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

[music + Video] Rudeboy – Reason With Me. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music + Video] Rudeboy – Reason With Me. (671 Views)

Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks / Download Rudeboy - Reason With Me (instrumental) / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Rudeboy – Reason With Me. by Enter10mentbaze: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Rudeboy comes through with his first official single of 2019, Reason With Me.

On the record, Rudeboy tells a story of how he was forsaken by his love interest because he did not have any money. She was not patient enough to wait for his success which he finally achieved and well you can say it’s her loss. I don’t know if this is a true life story but the theme is quite basic.
https://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/music-video-rudeboy-reason-with-me/

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Ace, Idowest Shuts Down University Of Illorin Cow Bell / Medikal – Kayayo Ft. Ahtitude / Download MP3: Young John - MAMA YO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.