Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? (3184 Views)

Between Umidigi F1 And Xiaomi Note 8 Which One Will You Recommend / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Blastedholligan: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2019
gentlezypher:
xiaomi fans sha, that you chose xiaomi over other brand does not mean everybody must do same, every one has the right to buy whatsoever he/she wants!
thumbs up!
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by IprintMONEY: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
They buy what they see others using,

The average Nigerian knows ZERO about a Smartphone..

If they do,

They wouldn't fork out 100k to buy a Camon 11 Pro when vastly superior phones can be gotten for far less..
what superior phone with 6gb ram and 64 or 128gb rom cost less that tecno camon pro of about 70k? please let me know so i buy it for my little cousins
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:
what superior phone with 6gb ram and 64 or 128gb rom cost less that tecno camon pro of about 70k? please let me know so i buy it for my little cousins
The Tecno Camon 11 Pro comes with a mediocre MEDIATEK P22 Chipset,

No amount of RAM is going to mask its MEDIOCRITY,

Compare that to the Redmi Note 7 with SNAPDRAGON 660 and its a no contest,

A Toyota Corolla,no matter the number of tires it has will never outrun a Ferrari.. undecided

One is a low range Chipset,the other an upper midrange Chipset..

The Camon 11 Pro comes in an HD screen resolution,which at the price its going for is quite ridiculous..

The Redmi Note 7 has a much more superior FHD screen resolution..

The Camon 11 Pro lacks any form of screen protection and can easily shatter compared to the Gorilla Glass 5 protection in the Redmi Note 7..

The Camon 11 Pro plastic built can in no way compare to the Gorilla Glass 5 front and back built of the Redmi Note 7.

The Redmi Note 7 has bigger battery than the Camon..

The funny thing is,

Even the older generation Redmi Note 5 AI,which is about the same age as the Camon 11 Pro and costs about 65k with its Snapdragon 636 and FHD resolution still blows the Camon 11 Pro out of the waters..

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by krozay(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
mcemmy0z:

Go for redmi note 7 that's what I'm using, u will love it.
you can't compare F1 camera to note 7, u can even port Gcam if you like and alot of customization
Gcam also works on my Umidigi F1
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by krozay(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
pls watch Umidigi F1 vs Xiaomi redmi note 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuhYhgDbdUg
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Harmoneasy: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
mcemmy0z:

Go for redmi note 7 that's what I'm using, u will love it.
you can't compare F1 camera to note 7, u can even port Gcam if you like and alot of customization
at what price did you get yours sir? Is it officially available on jumia now?
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Chuksteric(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
krozay:
Gcam also works on my Umidigi F1
it's not possible... I might be wrong kindly teach us how you did it
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by krozay(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Chuksteric:
it's not possible... I might be wrong kindly teach us how you did it
No magic there ,my phone has full supports for camera 2api
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Chuksteric(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2019
krozay:
No magic there ,my phone has full supports for camera 2api
can you kindly post shots taken on it and shots with the stock Cam app?
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by mcemmy0z: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Harmoneasy:
at what price did you get yours sir? Is it officially available on jumia now?
is now available on jumia less than 69 for the 4/64GB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Iphone 7+ Home Button Be Repaired/ Replaced? / Infinix Zero 6 & Infinix Zero 6 Pro Specs And Price / Watch Live And Free Dstv Channels - Netflix On Your Smartphones - Url, Mac - Ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.