Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds (1615 Views)

Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering / University Of Leeds Vs University Of Manchester Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds by bumax: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
Guys i need ur educated opinions on this, between University of Nottingham and Univ. of Leeds which one would u choose for Msc chemical eng, thank u.
Re: Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds by kadman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
Bro, you need to find which is higher ranked in your course. While Uni of Nottingham is the higher ranking school overall (ranked at 14), it might not be the best for your course. Leeds is however the better city, which is also very important,and has a solid University.

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/stug/universityguide.php
Re: Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds by UKman37(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ bumax

what happened to your plans to study in Australia
Re: Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds by lekan208(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
Why not look for scholarship and study in one of the best university in the world, visit the link below
Re: Msc. Chemical Engineering- Nottingham Vs Leeds by bumax: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
ukman, it's been a while, how're things, fine i hope,
yeah Like u already guessed,i changed my mind about Ozy, cos it was too expensive for me blood, i mean the whole idea of education is to emancipate,liberate onself from the shackles of ignorance and poverty, not the opposite.
i got admission in CURTIN Univ. of Technology,,,but the school fees was almost 5 million Naira, it's crazy, i mean if i pay school fees finish,how i want take chop and take care of other personal effects/issues.
It was'nt worth it my guy, UK is definitely d better option 4 now,
meanwhile where u dey?

(1) (Reply)

2008 Gce Certificate / Which Fed. Varsities Accept 2nd Choice Candidate? / Brain Teaser/ What Is X ? Find Out And I Will Send U X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.