Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,759 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Try And Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Try And Help (267 Views)

Career Advice, Guideline And Help / Are You A Remote Writer On Fiverr Or Upwork? Please Come In And Help A Brother / Accountants Pls Come In Here And Help Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try And Help by damilet(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
just try and help you the rich men in tis Nigeria
don't downgrade anyone you see or ask for help
helping doesn't kill it helps too
my story is that I get a offer I mean scholarship and to 150 thousands for it and it is a sure link and I go and meet a rich man in my area telling that I should come back next week and keep posting me till the limit time end I know him part of my family rich try and help everyone has bitter story to tell at end
TRY AND HELP
DAMILET

(1) (Reply)

WHICH BUSINESS CAN I START WITH 50,000 IN NIGERIA / How To Make Money On Youtube – (A Step By Step Guide For Beginners) / Word Of The Day! Rigmarole;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.