Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) (2665 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Instagram Page Of Uganda’s President, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Two young men storm the #IbadanMall in only boxers. watch the funny video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbVD6qFrWQ

Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
What's so different?

Na women first start the madness with bum shorts

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by macmil89: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Probably a bet was placed
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by Fathertony: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
macmil89:
e no go pass betting

1 Like

Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
macmil89:
I don't think so.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
many are mad

1 Like

Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by LisaAnne(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
many are mad
few are roaming
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by KelvinCX(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
many are mad
Badt gal see your dp
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
many are mad
few are roaming around.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by Timmypromise(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
;DTruth or dare
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by LisaAnne(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by TANID(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
I Just They Laugh grin
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by lilianofentse(f): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
At least it's not see through boxers they wore unlike our " instagram" models/actresses
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 3:29am On Apr 16, 2019
lilianofentse:
At least it's not see through boxers they wore unlike our " instagram" models/actresses
lol very funny. this is the first time i will see such a thing in the public domain.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Coughs...
Na... Igbo... na him make Akeem go gaga
See the fool... Onye ara...
David Jones David
Na... Igbo. and codeine ati gbogbooo...
Him mama warn am oh
Onye ara (in background) ×8
Stop Igbo (Ode E no hear)

Stop Igbo., E no hear
Now we dey, yaba left
Stop Igbo..., E no hear
Now we dey
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
KelvinCX:
Badt gal see your dp
what's wrong

1 Like

Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Coughs... Na... Igbo... na him make Akeem go gaga See the fool... Onye ara... David Jones David Na... Igbo. and codeine ati gbogbooo... See the fool... Onye ara... Him mama warn am oh Onye ara (in background) ×8 Stop Igbo (Ode E no hear)
Stop Igbo., E no hear Now we dey, yaba left Stop Igbo..., E no hear Now we dey
lol you hate Igbos.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Coughs...
Na... Igbo... na him make Akeem go gaga
David Jones David
Na... Igbo. and codeine ati gbogbooo...
Him mama warn am oh
Onye ara (in background) ×8
Stop Igbo (Ode E no hear)

Stop Igbo., E no hear
Now we dey, yaba left
Stop Igbo..., E no hear
Now we dey
are you sure you're not typing after using it too
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
lol you hate Igbos.
Igbo means weed olodo
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Igbo means weed olodo
igbo means marijuana in medical line. lol
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
are you sure you're not typing after using it too

Tufiakwa! The smell of cigarette perceived around me almost makes me puke not to talk of that thing called hemp.

And that is even the lyrics of a music by David Jones David titled Onye Ara.
I don't take weed... do you?
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
lol you hate Igbos.

Where are you from? Igbo there means weed, Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis... I'm sure you'd get the name of either one or all there now.
I don't hate Igbo people. Most of my friends are Igbo. Even I'd love to marry an Igbo lady... so I don't hate Igbo people.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Where are you from? Igbo there means weed, Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis... I'm sure you'd get the name of either one or all there now.
I don't hate Igbo people. Most of my friends are Igbo. Even I'd love to marry an Igbo lady... so I don't hate Igbo people.
wow that's fine and surprising.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
igbo means marijuana in medical line. lol
what's the difference between weed and marijuana ooooolodo boy
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
ZoeyJ:
what's the difference between weed and marijuana ooooolodo boy
don't worry press9jatv will post the marijuana video to you to know the difference between weed and marijuana.
Ondo and Osun farmers have stopped cultivating cocoa for weed planting because its more profitable. ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLXlbNW-2A
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
wow that's fine and surprising.

Press9jatv, I don't want to see my comment here on any other platform or blog o.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Press9jatv, I don't want to see my comment here on any other platform or blog o.
lol how
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:

your comment has already reflects on nairaland now.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
lol how
cheesy Because your sobriquet, Press9jatv says it all. I no want wahala.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
your comment has already reflects on nairaland now.

I know. Just don't want it appearing on another blog or platform.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by ZoeyJ(f): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
don't worry press9jatv will post the marijuana video to you to know the difference between weed and marijuana.
Ondo and Osun farmers have stopped cultivating cocoa for weed planting because its more profitable. ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLXlbNW-2A
Marijuana and weed both refer to Cannabis, a plant used to make a psychoactive drug intended for both recreational and medicinal use.
Re: Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) by press9jatv: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
MistadeRegal:

I know. Just don't want it appearing on another blog or platform.
lol it can't appear on any online platform now.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's New Signee Rema's Lookalike Spotted / Uche Ogbodo Thinks Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Is A Publicity Stunt For Krest / Ola Ray: Thriller's Girl Then And Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.