Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko (46913 Views)

Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video) / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Vicdayz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

A Nigerian soldier was seen crying and singing as he mourns his fellow soldiers who were killed by Boko Haram. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he could remember the time they do fight side by side, gist about girls and the future.

He wrote:
"Every single day of my life I always think about the things we did,the shit we'av been through,the way we fought side by side,the gist abt girls, success and the future.. this will be right year for years to come gentlemen... I wonder what y'all be thinking if me right now,if u wish am still game or it should be game over..Las Las i miss y'all everyday... Y'all crazy for putting me in dis situation..mad coursemates"

Watch Vdeo Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/nigerian-soldier-cries-and-sings-as-he.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by pillarmaria(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ordinary citizens have lost sympathy for men in uniform, BTW nobody force una join military.

52 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by dokyOloye: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yet this Wayo govt keeps telling us everything's fine.
Until boko haram kills d whole Nigerian army.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
It is so sad that this is one of the hideous vices the CRIMINAL party left us out of the 16 wasted years of the life of our nation.

The BILLION of DOLLARS that was supposed to be used to procure ammunitions for the Army to attack Boko Haram when they were just building up and bombing hundreds of people was shared among all the CRIMINALS that are ALL against Buhari now.

That the ATM called Dasuki (the head of the military) is still in detention and calling out all the names of the CRIMINALS he shared the money to while our soldiers are being slaughtered by Boko Haram like chickens.

All the people involved in this insurgency along with their supporters will NEVER ever know peace all the rest of their lives as President Buhari is doing all he can to right the wrongs.......

For those who may have forgotten, especially the wailing kids here on Nairaland, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in recent years was nothing but gathering of rogues, thieves and CRIMINALS....
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
Any politicians involved in the killings of our soldiers knowingly or unknowingly, in which ever political party they are in will have terrible ending.
So shall it be.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our nation.

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by EClassicgold(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
RIP gallant soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by nkwuocha: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm
If you die for Nigeria, you died for nothing. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by agbonkamen(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
So painful but una too dey over do civilians strong thing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by vanhayor(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rest in peace gallant soldier.
Nlders shower me with likes na smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Veetee(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
You can put the blame on me
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Some persons will still come here and hail Buhari for having defeated BH.

NONSENSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
angry
I sympathize heavily with men and women of the armed forces. These are indeed trying times. However, the following points are worthy of note:

1. Joining the armed forces is optional.

2. The strength of the armed forces will increase greatly when the government focuses on recruitment of well educated young men and women instead of SS3 boys/WAEC Holders. The intelligent quotient of educated people is much higher than that of the uneducated. Most of our soldiers are just barely educated and as such they do not understand that war is an art as well as a science. It is not all about pulling the trigger. Even if the government purchases the best equipment, it is no use unless those wielding them are well educated.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by naijapips04: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
dude's a goat. Why are you seeking fame off these young men's death? This is total disrespect to his colleagues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by one9ner: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Soldiering is not an easy job yet people run into it
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Offpoint: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by nurez305(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Next level of scam cool
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by agbonkamen(f): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanhayor:
hope the likes go increase your civilian dick grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by morinto: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
I pity all those soilder that politician are using their life as gamble. Boko haram is a political fight
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by vanhayor(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
hope the likes go increase your civilian dick grin
Lol..
Very obvious your boyfriend is below 4 inches. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Onlinealaba(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Weep not comrade, you labor and sacrifice will never be in vain..adieu gallant

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Wasky101: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
eyah
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Young men should learn some ICT skill or trade and build their life. Instead of dying daily on this Nigeria Job because of unemployment.
This Job is not for everybody.
Take heart bro. RIP soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by agbonkamen(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanhayor:

Lol..
Very obvious your boyfriend is below 4 inches. Dumbass
mumu kee you there dere.. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by Isoduwa(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanhayor:

Which gallon soldiers you talking about
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by vanhayor(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
mumu kee you there dere.. grin
Mumu dey disturb your family.
D!ck starved fool
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by West2019(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
The other guy by the right hand from elele barracks in rivers state R.I.p regular [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by deltateam: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
For crying out loud this is the 21st century and there are many ways of ending Boko haram insurgency within 2 years considering the enormous resources already pumped in but truth remains that pot belly men both politicians and some high ranking officers benefit from it. A case study being that of Dasuki.

Same issue applies to achieving 24 hours power supply in Nigeria.
Generator importers, fuel station owners would lose out given that 30% of fuels bought are used for electricity purposes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why u dey indirectly force us 2 pity u??
Na me tell u to join military?
Don't dey pay u?
People of different profession dey die everyday because of poor working conditions yet dey no dey cry wolf.

Park one side jareh. U willingly signed up for it... Carry ur cross. No dey disburb. Una never even see war sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by agbonkamen(f): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanhayor:

Mumu dey disturb your family.
D!ck starved fool
you are just a fool what brought my family inside play na ijiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by lyriclekidd(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Really sad

Check my signature if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko by profmallor: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
But for this men, who would have stopped BH from over-running Nigeria. My only fear is what would these men do when they return, cause often times they are so traumatized they become anti societal. And with the way our politicians loot us blue black, it can only result in being disgruntled and crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) / Aliyu Sabi’u Muduru Celebrates His 34th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.