Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? (3188 Views)

New Ways To Link NIN With Your Major Bank Account 2024 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by spotmataz: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2019
winnerr:

1. Nah. I know someone that owns a mining block and farm, who I can mine with. I need about $80.

2. Surveys like OnePoll, PollPay, Attapoll, etc.

3. I know. Thank you.

I would like to have more information about the mining part pls
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by joshingjosh(m): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Xavi2019:

Business ideas, stuffs like that angry
I'm almost rounding up with NYSC and i have saved every penny that i have gotten from both State and Federal Allawee so far. i want to invest the money into something tangible that would fetch me good returns, but I'm a bit short on ideas.
I recently started this data reselling business as a side hustle, it fetches me between 1500-2000naira daily, but
I need something better, because i am not really interested in job-hunting after NYSC.

Can you please put me through in the process involved in starting this business up? Should I pm you or drop my WhatsApp number?
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by IFIRI(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Get More Leads, and Convert them! Free Trial Landing pages with 10 grand funnel, capture page and thank you for your PPC Affliate marketing tools without credit card submission. Get Informed and Earn Big! https://Ababa.recruitlikeamachine.com

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Emmyk(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nice thread.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by winnerr(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Goalnaldo:
don't waste your time in these surveys.there was one I took consistently for 3months .I only earned 2dolls.they said I will be able to cash out when I reach 15 dolls.
I've earned $5 from Pollpay. Just 1 week after discovering it.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by winnerr(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
spotmataz:

I would like to have more information about the mining part pls
I could add you to the WhatsApp group.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by winnerr(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
sweetveek:
boss pls apart from these 3,do u know of any other survey app?
Yeah. Voxpopme, Zap, Survey on the go, etc.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Austincashm(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
undisputed12:

I think paystack can help with that.
how to create paystack website

1 Like

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by pkang: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
joshingjosh:

Can you please put me through in the process involved in starting this business up? Should I pm you or drop my WhatsApp number?

I can teach you.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by joshingjosh(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
pkang:

I can teach you.

Drop ur number
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by bamidele89: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
africanman85:
My number 1 problem is how to receive money from Foreign client because I don't like PayPal since is not supported in Nigeria and your acct can be limited anytime. I want a payment system I can integrat into my website to receive money from foreign clients.
2. I want to go into ecommerce too but my problem with that is finding a product that will sell. A lot of eBook marketers have flooded d market with recycled info.

Whatsapp me let me mentor you for a token price
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mine is a laptop.
I need a laptop to trade constantly online
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Pls chat me up let's talk business.
winnerr:

1. Nah. I know someone that owns a mining block and farm, who I can mine with. I need about $80.

3. I know. Thank you.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by pkang: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2019
joshingjosh:

Drop ur number
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by yizzyweezy: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Are you dropshipping to tier 1 countries?

Yah, they're the only ones with enough disposable income to purchase....I dropship to epacket countries...but most of my sales comes from the USA...AOV is around $80 or thereabout...

Do you dropship too?
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by yizzyweezy: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2019
bamidele89:

Whatsapp me let me mentor you for a token price

Yeah, you gotta be ready to take the risk, and play shabby a lil' bit. Right now I've got my Paypal acct temporarily limited and they're requesting for my proof of identity and proof of address, before I can continue with its usage.

I have someone who can prepare me some fake Docs, but I hope it works..As for the utility bill, anyone can fake that and it will definitely be accepted, as long as there is an address match with the info on your PayPal acct...The only issue I'm gonna be having is getting a Lesotho Identity Card. I hope I can pull the stunt with my Nigerian Passport...as I stated my nationality was "Nigerian" while registering..

Will give you update on how it goes...after 7 days
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by fulfilled2016: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Yah, they're the only ones with enough disposable income to purchase....I dropship to epacket countries...but most of my sales comes from the USA...AOV is around $80 or thereabout...

Do you dropship too?

Beginning to. $80 AOV? Are you into High Ticket Offers or you make alot of sales of multiple items?
What payment processor do you rely on with your store?
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by joshingjosh(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Xavi2019:

Business ideas, stuffs like that angry
I'm almost rounding up with NYSC and i have saved every penny that i have gotten from both State and Federal Allawee so far. i want to invest the money into something tangible that would fetch me good returns, but I'm a bit short on ideas.
I recently started this data reselling business as a side hustle, it fetches me between 1500-2000naira daily, but
I need something better, because i am not really interested in job-hunting after NYSC.

Am still waiting for your response please
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Bbkelvinn: 1:31am On May 01, 2019
I went through this thread and I saw some people that said that they are limited because they don't have a laptop. If you are very serious, that should not deter you from making money online. There are many ways to make money with your smartphone. Open your eyes and stop limiting yourself.

For those that think that they can make money just by completing surveys, I'm going to be very honest with you, you're just wasting your time. There's a limit to what you can earn by just completing surveys.

And lastly for the person that said that lack of information is deterring him from making money, I'm going to be very honest with you only lazy people talk like that. There are many valuable resources on YouTube and Google as well as many online forums. Stop waiting to be spoon-fed. Do ample research and you'll get a lot of ideas on different online businesses that you can start.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 01, 2019
Xavi2019. Open a betking store trust me you wont regret
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Bbkelvinn: 1:42am On May 01, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
I went through this thread and I saw some people that said that they are limited because they don't have a laptop. If you are very serious, that should not deter you from making money online. There are many ways to make money with your smartphone. Open your eyes and stop limiting yourself.

For those that think that they can make money just by completing surveys, I'm going to be very honest with you, you're just wasting your time. There's a limit to what you can earn by just completing surveys.

And lastly for the person that said that lack of information is deterring him from making money, I'm going to be very honest with you only lazy people talk like that. There are many valuable resources on YouTube and Google as well as many online forums. Stop waiting to be spoon-fed. Do ample research and you'll get a lot of ideas on different online businesses that you can start.

If I have time, I will make a post on Internet business ideas that you can start with as low as 10k and the first Internet business Idea I used to start making money online.

You can also check my post on why most people fail in Internet marketing https://www.nairaland.com/5066621/why-people-don't-succeed-Internet I did not quite complete it but you should still be able to gain one or two things from it

P.S nobody should message me for private mentorship. I don't do that.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Olaxbolax100: 7:13am On May 01, 2019
winnerr:

I could add you to the WhatsApp group.

Please bro, I'm interested in the mining farm of a thing.
My what'sapp number is 08115920739
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by winnerr(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2019
Olaxbolax100:

Please bro, I'm interested in the mining farm of a thing.
My what'sapp number is 08115920739
Thing is, there's currently a problem with that right now. As soon as it's working again, I'd let you know.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by yizzyweezy: 8:16am On May 06, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Beginning to. $80 AOV? Are you into High Ticket Offers or you make alot of sales of multiple items?
What payment processor do you rely on with your store?

Yh I'm into both high and low ticket...I make the low tickets high, through upsells...

I'm using paystack and PayPal...but PayPal's been giving me lotta headaches lately...so
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Soul47(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2019
winnerr:

3. I know. Thank you.

Good day.

I would like to start Bitcoin mining.

Please can you guide me in how to get AntMiner S9 in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by winnerr(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2019
Soul47:

Good day.

I would like to start Bitcoin mining.

Please can you guide me in how to get AntMiner S9 in Nigeria?

Thanks.
I'm sorry I don't know that much.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by gabe1234(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
winnerr:

Money for data, I mean. You only need a PayPal account, data and a smartphone.
I sale quality and cheap data... Any network available

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Soul47(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2019
winnerr:

I'm sorry I don't know that much.

Alright.

Thanks.
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by pass111(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2019
winnerr:

I've earned $5 from Pollpay. Just 1 week after discovering it.

Bro... what's the secret cos I've been able to earn just 2 dols since I started on pollpay, I get disqualified on almost all the surveys on poll pay... what's your secret
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by smoothvee(m): 2:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Do you use shopify?

What payment gateway are you using? And are you in anyway using PayPal to recieve money from your dropshiping ish please?

yizzyweezy:

Do you dropship too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hitachi Fridge And Freezer For Sale Price 45 / Plz, How Long Does It Take To Get A UBA Atm Card After Applying For One? / Please Info On Typistjobs.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.