Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Is The Average Mileage Of Car Per Year In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Mileage Of Car Per Year In Nigeria (5657 Views)

Mileage Of A Car At 242474 Good Or Bad / Average Mileage/kilometer For A Fairly Used Car Per Annum / What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Average Mileage Of Car Per Year In Nigeria by DisGuy: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Very interesting topic here

I've always seen that "almost like tokunbo " or just like new and i start giggling

I once looked up the vin report on a car exported at say Bleep miles and current odometer yyyy the difference in just 6month was staggering yet it's described as few months used in naija

So it's good to have a good range of figures to work with
Re: What Is The Average Mileage Of Car Per Year In Nigeria by domack99(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
I think this might be vary from state to state in Nigeria and for Lagos and Abuja I will put it an average of 13000Km (8000 miles) per year.
Re: What Is The Average Mileage Of Car Per Year In Nigeria by Control7: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
On my 2AZ I have done 47,000 miles in three years. I don't know if it's normal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lexus Es300 Vs Lexus Es330 / Report Your BMW To Mayor / Advice On Car Purchase At Owode Onirin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.