Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Need Help With Registering Some Companies.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Registering Some Companies.. (301 Views)

FIRS To Clampdown On Some Companies With Pioneer Status Tax Waiver / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / Protecting Your Brand: Registering a Trademark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Registering Some Companies.. by internetpo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi. I already have a limited liability company, eg: Dangote Group ltd, registered with CAC (RC 84521XX) but i want to
register two more businesses for 2 different industries (just business name registration, not incorporation).

The issue is i want the businesses to be registered under the limited liability company Above. How do I go about this?
If also i want to incorporate the two businesses under the first registered company how do i go about it?

Any body please?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Registering Some Companies.. by tempest01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
internetpo:
Hi. I already have a limited liability company, eg: Dangote Group ltd, registered with CAC (RC 84521XX) but i want to
register two more businesses for 2 different industries (just business name registration, not incorporation).

The issue is i want the businesses to be registered under the limited liability company Above. How do I go about this?
If also i want to incorporate the two businesses under the first registered company how do i go about it?

Any body please?

The same way you registered the ltd na..

You can do it online sha. but you will still need to go aand file the documents at their office.

http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/registration-of-business-names/
Re: I Need Help With Registering Some Companies.. by Heartbender: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Get a lawyer
internetpo:

Any body please?

(1) (Reply)

Mature Cockerels For Sale @3k Each In Abeokuta, Obada, Navy Estate / Glutgoods The Best Free Online Classifieds Marketplace In Nigeria / Forte Oil Notifies Of Divestment And Sales Of Its Subsidiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.