Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply (66517 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by Aurelius1(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2020
engrj:

Ok thanks I will do
How is your mum now? Hope you've been able to get her the transplant?
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by jahlove4jah: 3:38am On Jun 23, 2020
martineverest:
racketeers in connivance with immigration officers will jack the price up to 50k
Exactly what one told me yesterday.
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by Adex2442: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Realdeals:
The NIS still hold my N17,000 for daring to apply for renewal online, what I know is that they can hold it forever.
I won't be dissuaded by the frustration the officers made me to pass through, we can't continue to condone the evil act by the NIS officers...we have to test the system.

Did u make online payment
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by JoyHephzibah: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
coolcharm:
Wait for the unofficial price by those immigrations officers

Na that one legit pass. Unless you want to process your passport for 2 years... Don't just make the mistake of applying and paying online.

They will tell you to go online and collect your passport. grin

Shi.thole

I filled the application form and an application id has been generated even without making payments, can you put me through for the next step... Thank you
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by ugomnaanny: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
My passport expired last week and I have paid for a renewal yesterday, only for the lady to call me now to tell me there is no record found of my passport, passport I use always to travel, how possible pls.
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by temmyj(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
ugomnaanny:
My passport expired last week and I have paid for a renewal yesterday, only for the lady to call me now to tell me there is no record found of my passport, passport I use always to travel, how possible pls.
I have never used my passport since I collected it, however I want to apply for a visa now and it is requiring validity of 6months where as, it will expire before the required 6months period.
Which is advisable please is it to get a new one or a renewal?
I will appreciate prompt response.
Thank you
Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by RuggedSniper: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2020
AutoJoshNG:

The Nigeria Immigration Service will commence the issuance of the much awaited New International Passport on the 29th April, 2019. With the new passport, you can get up to 10 years validity as against the outgoing one that has a maximum validity of 5 years.

The new passport which will now be applied for and paid for online, has also added a new mandatory requirement that must be provided by all applicants. The new requirement is the National Identification Number (NIN) and it will be provided in addition to the existing requirements like passport photographs, birth certificates, marriage certificates/newspaper publication, Local Government letter of identification, letter of consent for minors under 16 years, police report incase of lost passport amongst others.

Categories
- 32 page 5-year validity (Adults and Minors)
- 64 page 5-year validity (Adults and Minors)
- 64 page 10-year validity (Adults (18+) only)
- 32 Page 5-year Official Passport

Those that are less than 18 years old cannot get a 10-year validity passport according to ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) specifications due to expected change in their physical appearance.

Price

1. 32 Page 5-year Standard Passport is N25,000 ($130)
2. 64 Page 5-year Standard Passport N35,000 ($150)
3. 64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only 18 years and above is N70,000 ($230)
4. 32 Page 5-year Official Passport is N15,000

How to Apply

Step 1:

Visit https://portal.immigration.gov.ng .. Select the type of passport application e.g. Fresh, Renewal, Lost, Damage, or Correction of data.

Step 2:
After completing the online application form, select the passport office you wish to visit for photograph, biometrics and eventual pickup. The next step is to make your payment online after which an application ID will be generated.

Steps 3:

Proceed to the passport office you selected to complete the process. Don't forget to take the necessary requirements stated in the second paragraph as well as evidence of payment made.

If you reside outside Nigeria, you will be required to submit your application at the preferred Nigeria Embassy/High Commission or Consulate you selected during the online application.

Note: Applicants are required to appear at the passport office chosen during online application for photograph and Biometric data capturing if current passport is more than six month old. Data on the old passport will also be the same as what will appear on the New Passport.

For enquiries and complaints, contact Passport and other Travel Documents Directorate - dcgptd@immigration.gov.ng

Source: Nigeria Immigration Service

https://autojosh.com/new-nigerian-international-passport/

1 Share

Re: The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply by romaroken: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice! Here is an important recommendation to check occasionally the originality of your documents. I diddled myself. I went for a vacation in Hawaii, and on my return, my passport was declared false. I did not know how the infiltrators did have time to change my photo, but I could make a jail. So, for your safe use idanalyzer.com to check your driver's license, passport, or ID. It is super easy to use and, most essential, fast. Most businesses use it at hotels, conferences, and public gatherings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road / Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.