Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,716 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Will Your Aau Admission Come True This 2019? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will Your Aau Admission Come True This 2019? (197 Views)

AAU Student Compares The Cars Of Students To That Of Lecturers In Ekpoma, Edo St / AAU Admission List For 2020/2021 Session Of Is Out - Check Here! / AAU Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Your Aau Admission Come True This 2019? by Stephen6229(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
*AAU Update*
*ROAD TO 2019 JAMB*
*AAU ASPIRANTS ARE HERE AGAIN:*
*WILL YOUR AAU ADMISSION DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2019?*
*This is one personal question I’ve been meaning to ask*
*Will your admission dreams come true this year? Out of the about 1.8M+ candidates gunning for admission in 2019, about 1.1M candidates will not make it to the universities of their choice. Will you be one of them?*
*I just heard someone say, “No, God forbid!”
Many others have said, “This year is my year. By God’s grace, I will make it to the university.” And that’s very good. It’s good to confess positively.*
*It’s very good to hope for the best. It’s good to dream big but not forgetting that Dreams come true only for those who wake early to pursue theirs.*
*If 2019 JAMB UTME would commence on the 11th of April, then it’s just less than 4 days away! When did you start preparing seriously for the exams?*
*How far have you gone now? How many hours do you consistently invest in your studies daily? How ready are you now as you are reading this? On a scale of 1 – 10, where do you rate your level of preparations?*
*Listen, success does not happen by chance; it is the inevitable result of diligent and persistent preparations. I don’t think I need to spend time reminding you that 2019 JAMB UTME would not be business as usual.*
*The standard has been raised, the price to be paid is now high. It’s time to brace up, get focused and face the challenge before you.*
*I always say that the worst feeling you can nurse, when your results and admission lists come out, is not the feeling of failure but the feeling of REGRET.*
*That’s the time someone will regret his/her lack of zest and diligence, and really wish they made adequate preparations for success*.
*If you understand the value of time, I don’t think you’d want to lose as much as a year. Rather, you will do everything possible to get admitted this year.*
*A course that cannot take up to 200 students per year in AAU was applied for by 2,187 candidates last year.*
*That's a very frightening statistics. Who will get admitted and who will not? What would be the determining factor if God’s grace remain constant for everyone? Are you doing enough to win this battle?*
*Are you paying the PRICE for the PRIZE?*
*AAU Update says, "Seest thou a 2019 UTME candidate diligent in his studies? He shall rejoice and not regret come October/November"
Are you that candidate?*
*May the God of all grace strengthen you in your preparations and direct you studies; May He crown your efforts with the much-desired success!
Best wishes from yours sincerely.*
*COMR STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

Npower Should Pay The Little Stipend To There Volunteers / Reduce Stress / Intellectual Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.