Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Survey: Would You Pay For A Course That Teaches You How To Make Money Legally? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Survey: Would You Pay For A Course That Teaches You How To Make Money Legally? (280 Views)

Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey: Would You Pay For A Course That Teaches You How To Make Money Legally? by incometeacher: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello champions!

I work for an IT firm that helps business owners get online presence and reach a more targeted audience.

our clients who are business owners online and offline have courses that show people how to start the very business they have that is making them money.

Would you pay for such a course?
If you were given an open check, how much is the least and maximum you will pay?
Do you think Nairalanders would be interested in it?

Honest answers only. Thanks in advance.

Talkatives stay clear! Think of how much MB one comment costs before commenting gibberish on this topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Survey: Would You Pay For A Course That Teaches You How To Make Money Legally? by meobizy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sure, why not. It is knowledge after all. Knowledge has no price tag. If utilized effectively a newbie can implement the knowledge to become smarter and more efficient than his former master.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria / Wife Leaves Court Hearing To Stop Divorce / ....any Other Thing To Live For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.