Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President (23216 Views)

BREAKING: Tension Mounts Over Tinubu's Health As Keyamo Shares Old Videos / Keyamo Claims Tinubu’s “balabloo-blu-bulava” Misspeak Is Sense Of Humour / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Blakjewelry(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
So because of dignity make person no blow?
so when next you complain about the country make thunder fire you since you do not care for value system
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Fahd11: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Just shut the Bleep up...You have no morality to talk coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by CioAngels(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Keyamo sold his soul for a plate of potage.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
AlphaStyles:
supreme leader running away bkus of dss lmao no worry e go continue to enjoy abroad why em mumu errand boys like u go continue to dy die like fly biafra my foot no go use ur limited life span do something productive
So u wanted him to be died baa?
Love live Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader!
He who fight and run away lives to fight another day!
or you invite your father to lead us!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by AlphaStyles(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:

So u wanted him to be died baa?
Love live Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader!
He who fight and run away lives to fight another day!
or you invite your father to lead us!
he who fights and run away lives to fight another day LMAO idiots with a coward supreme leader make una continue to die like mumu when u no get sense ur body is useless

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
AlphaStyles:
he who fights and run away lives to fight another day LMAO idiots with a coward supreme leader make una continue to die like mumu when u no get sense ur body is useless
is beta we die fighting for Biafra than to be killed by Herdsmen!
We will die hundred times protecting Mazi Nnamdi kanu ,coz is our Promise!
Go and find rope okay?
Uncircumcised prick of Afonja!
God bless my Lord,Saviour, Prophet Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by AlphaStyles(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
is beta we die fighting for Biafra than to be killed by Herdsmen!
We will die hundred times protecting Mazi Nnamdi kanu ,coz is our Promise!
Go and find rope okay?
Uncircumcised prick of Afonja!
God bless my Lord,Saviour, Prophet Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu !
keep dieing for a man that is abroad enjoying his life idiot prophet kor mallam ni Biafra kor Catalonia ni and for ur info I ain't no afonja if u can be tribalistic then u can also be a racist idiot
Keep dieing for your so called prophet that is abroad receiving what u can never dream off
Nonsense and ingredient

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
AlphaStyles:
keep dieing for a man that is abroad enjoying his life idiot prophet kor mallam ni Biafra kor Catalonia ni and for ur info I ain't no afonja if u can be tribalistic then u can also be a racist idiot
Keep dieing for your so called prophet that is abroad receiving what u can never dream off
Nonsense and ingredient
One day una eye go open,Afonja iberiberisms!
I said we must keep dying for Biafra than to die for the unproductive, cursed Nigeria!
God bless My Lord and Saviour Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu ,
The man that is flying around the world without International passport!
The Pharisees called Christ many names but it was Peter his disciple said the real truth about him.
You can't be at Oduduwa then you will be telling me whom my Saviour is?
This is the man Igbo's has been searching for since 1970.
The only man that told the zoo that Atiku is from Cameroon!
Why couldn't your father, tell us?
Anu Ohia!
Holy!Holy!!Holy!!!
Holy!!Holy!!!Nnamdi Kanu Another Saviour!
Wailers should go and swim inside well!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by AlphaStyles(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
One day una eye go open,Afonja iberiberisms!
I said we must keep dying for Biafra than to die for the unproductive, cursed Nigeria!
God bless My Lord and Saviour Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu ,
The man that is flying around the world without International passport!
The Pharisees called Christ many names but it was Peter his disciple said the real truth about him.
You can't be at Oduduwa then you will be telling me whom my Saviour is?
This is the man Igbo's has been searching for since 1970.
The only man that told the zoo that Atiku is from Cameroon!
Why couldn't your father, tell us?
Anu Ohia!
Holy!Holy!!Holy!!!
Holy!!Holy!!!Nnamdi Kanu Another Saviour!
Wailers should go and swim inside well!
LMAO LOST IDIOT when we ask interpol to arrest him lets see how he runs from them and who told u that kanu doesnt travel without visa? lmao u b idiot oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2019
AlphaStyles:
LMAO LOST IDIOT when we ask interpol to arrest him lets see how he runs from them and who told u that kanu doesnt travel without visa? lmao u b idiot oo
Day dreaming!
Unrealistic dream!
Na your Papa go send de Interpol?
Nigerians always building their castle in the air!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by AlphaStyles(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2019
Amanew:
Day dreaming!
Unrealistic dream!
Na your Papa go send de Interpol?
Nigerians always building their castle in the air!
KANU SLAVE LET ME NOT WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING SH*T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2019
AlphaStyles:
are u to explain my Supreme Leader for me?
or I my to explain?
Anu Ohia!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Amanew(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Are u to explain my Supreme Leader for me or are my to explain for myself?
All honor to Nnamdi KANU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by bosco2017: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
dollarsplenty:
Must KANU react to every Nigerian issue? Biko, this has nothing to do with Biafra. If he likes, let him make Ph.D. the required qualification for Biafran presidency.
you lack sense of politics . Nk is instigating..He wants Nigeria to scatter that is why he revealed Atiku root and jubril in Aso rock
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by bosco2017: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2019
AlphaStyles:
U knw d meaning of supreme leader? u dn go NK before?

Yes because he is a prophet. He is our Biafran supreme leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
megareal:
Who takes Keyamo serious nowadays? APC lackey dog.

And who takes the coward and morally bankrupt chap called Kanu seriously "nowadays"? At least Keyamo is still gainfully employed while Kanu only knows how to lead gullible and foolish people to their doom deliberately for his selfish agenda. What is his business over the requirements of becoming President of the "Zoo" anyway?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
bosco2017:

You guys are all mad and need your heads examined for genetic traits of lunacy. After all that the cowardly, treacherous, duplicitous and immoral Kanu has done he remains your "supreme leader" and a "Prophet" ?

What is he prohesizing? The claim he is going to Abuja to return with the head of Buhari? His dalliances in Nigerian hotel with Nigerian prostitute? His bromance with FFK, Fayose and other Yoruba in public while telling you all Yoruba men are your enemy you must kill before a Snake? He can befriend powerful and useful Yorubas, who help his fame and bank account swell, but you cannot? That is your Prophet? I thank God everyday I was not born Igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by AlphaStyles(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
bosco2017:

prophet lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by Akolawole(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
DeOTR:

So schools now issue "SSLC" to students that didn't seat for WASSC? What the hell is even Secondary School Leaving Certificate to begin with? If you have yours, let's see it.
As far as I know, you can't even get a testimonial in any school without seating for the final exams. So tells us how it's even possible to finish secondary school without writing the final exams?

Let me give a bit of clarity. If i sit for WAEC, and i was graded F9 in all subjects, Will i get certificate? The answer is NOoooooo.

Certificate are only given if you pass at least 1 subject. Adeleke did NOT pass any so he does not have certificate but he is QUALIFIED to context as even President, the requirement is ''educated up till'' secondary school level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / BREAKING: Dapo Abiodun Of APC Wins Ogun Governorship Election / Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.