Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Police Are Causing More Harm Than Good - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Are Causing More Harm Than Good (435 Views)

Okada Ban: "Police Are Exploiting Us" - Lagos Residents Lament / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Are Causing More Harm Than Good by ultimate77(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just about 9:20 my elder brother was called that there was an accident, we rushed out to check what actually happened. We found out about 3 women who just closed late from abraka market in asaba waiting for a bus to convey them to agbor a small car was followed by a police van and in the car a police was dragging the starring with the driver in the small car.

Still in speed, the car crushed the 2 of the women while one just left to relax somewhere because she was tired. The police dragging steering with the driver got injured 2 women died at spot. They were crushed! shocked shocked the useless police came again in mass with tear gass.

Nigeria is no longer secured. Police is now the biggest problem in this country. I weep for this country.
You can't stand this scene
Re: Nigerian Police Are Causing More Harm Than Good by obinnaokeke225: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Police Are Causing More Harm Than Good by YoungAncient1: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maybe we need a Police-exchange programme with Nations that have real professional policing system. A culture change will go along way in helping the mentality of our policemen.

(1) (Reply)

Son Kills Father For Preventing Him From Going Out / I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal —naira Marley / See What Ghanaians Did To This Nigerian Business Woman, Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.