Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? (1380 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / APC Crisis: We'll Lose 2023 Presidential Poll If... - Chairman Adamu Warns / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Like For Atiku Abubarka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Like For Paul Biya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by omenkaLives(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Make Eastern Abobakus catch u fess! grin grin

They be flexing their biceps, ready to pounce on you like... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Stalwert: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin It is a hard choice we cannot promote gaysterism nor can we support dictatorship what shall we do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by omenkaLives(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
lalastigclala Mynfd44 Omenkgalives
Well, as for me and my house, we would support Atiku 100%!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
omenkaLives:

Bros forget about those crappy creatures. Who are you rooting for to govern Cameroon. I learned Atiku employed more than 100000 Cameroonians in his companies scattered all over Onitsha and Nnewi? cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Officialgarri: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
PDP be like...
Paul Biya is a good choice but Atiku is a successful business man. I'll vote Atiku.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
shutup

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by omenkaLives(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Bros forget about those crappy creatures. Who are you rooting for to govern Cameroon. I learned Atiku employed more than 100000 Cameroonians in his companies scattered all over Onitsha and Nnewi? cool
Add that number to the hundreds of thousands of Eastern Abobakus under his payroll and you'd understand their anger as opposed to the laid back disposition of the good people of Adamawa. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Like For Atiku Abubarka
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Like For Paul Biya
[/s]
more trash

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
omenkaLives:

You this bigot! Is it because Atiku lived in Adamawa for sometime? Have you considered their individual competencies? What about their corruption profiling?

I think Cameroonians should not make the mistake of electing a fraud as their president.

I can only wish them luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Add that number to the hundreds of thousands of Eastern Abobakus under his payroll and you'd understand their anger as opposed to the laid back disposition of the good people of Adamawa. grin
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
trash
Buhari will never end well
he's a criminal terrorist
and all terrorists must die die die die die die die die

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
PDP be like...
Paul Biya is a good choice but Atiku is a successful business man. I'll vote Atiku.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Stalwert:
grin grin grin It is a hard choice we cannot promote gaysterism nor can we support dictatorship what shall we do?
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by omenkaLives(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You this bigot! Is it because Atiku lived in Adamawa for sometime? Have you considered their individual competencies? What about their corruption profiling?

I think Cameroonians should not make the mistake of electing a fraud as their president.

Come on. What's wrong with assisting a dying man fulfill his very last wish of being sworn in as a president of his country?

Atiku all the way! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Come on. What's wrong with assisting a dying man fulfill his very last wish of being sworn in as a president of his country?

Atiku all the way! grin
[/s]
trash
you don't know anything
stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Oldsilver: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s] Balderdash and claptrap
Nonsense trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Oldsilver: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s] trash you don't know anything stop talking Nonsense
shut up
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zombies ought to realize that Atiku shall be their President too. The earlier you start respecting Atiku, the better.
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by YoungAncient1: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2019
I thought,' age should speak; advanced years should teach wisdom. ' Job 32:7

Alas! I've seen here that age doesn't Really translate to wisdom.
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Stalwert: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Zombies ought to realize that Atiku shall be their President too. The earlier you start respecting Atiku, the better.

President of Cownu pigdiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Stalwert:

President of Cownu pigdiots

Until then. Show him respect. He shall be your president.
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by slimfit1(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Pointless!!!
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by rummmy: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

you really need to grow up.. Your IQ is on the very low grade.. I don't want to doubt if you are really educated but you don't act like one.
Certificates can be bought by any in Nigeria tho
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by rummmy: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2019
BMC crew and 30k eeeh.
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by lastmessenger: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Is your mentor not the son of a Sudanese cattle rearer yet he succeeded in becoming the president of northern Nigeria? If the Sudanese cattle rearers son can ascend the exalted position why not atiku the so called Cameronian?
Re: Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? by SilasNwude: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
shut up
[/s]
trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Kicks Against Tinubu’s Presidency / BREAKING: Uche Nwosu Withdraws His Appeal Against Ihedioha / Sowore Visits Primary School, Shares Exercise Books And Biro (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.